Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Down the rabbit-hole, and into... Decadence-land? (NSFW)

shywn

Savant
OU5cHsf.png

»Oink oink! Well, isn't it the pair of 'fanatic' pretty girls. Do you have some business with me?»

»Only one kind of business with you!»
rOYutq9.gif

»Oink oink, and what might that be?»

»Hand over some money!»

»Oinkkkk! Wonderful! The straight-to-the-point thinking and expression, common for girls of today! It's what I like!»

»Oink! And just at the right moment too. I came up with some groundbreaking ideas for photography I wish to submit to a magazine, actually.»

»If you were to model for it, I could fork over a fat fee.»

»Angie... What are we going to do? Groundbreaking ideas... sounds scary to me...»
nnUnU8q.gif

Choice: Let him take photos / Decline

»Oink oink! That's the spirit! Right, I have a warning for you brave girls.»

»There's a woman called Manpi who I hear holds tea parties at the eastern outskirts of the forest. Do not take part in those -- they sorely lack class.»

»Does she even know what beauty is, I wonder? A pretty girl must be lovely and sweet, and that she does not seem to understand!»

»Look, we don't care, so get on with the pictures already!»

»Oink! The warning's for your own sake, you know.»
rca1Dqn.gif

3pjDrHK.png

»W--What on earth is this?»

»Oink oink! It's X-ray photography! The times have passed for plain nude photos! People now want to see the deepest depths of a pretty girl!»

»A--Are you sure you have that right...?»

»Isn't this better? You don't have to feel embarrassed this way, I think.»

»R--Really? Ruby, are you okay with showing a photograph of your bones to a boy you like?»

»I--It... would be a bit embarrassing indeed I guess... (Oh no...)»
nnUnU8q.gif

»Oinkkkkk! In short, it's a question of imagination!»

»People get more stirred over an idol's nude than an adult actress's nude -- even when the adult actress is cuter or has a better body, y'know.»

»So, put a caption saying 'schoolgirl' or similar on a plain nude photograph, and that's enough to get people excited, y'know.»

»In a way, part of it is the inner fool in men, part of it comes from the images first instilled in the imagination, which works to build up the excitement and thrill.»

»I don't get it! What's the connection with the X-ray pictures? Do people actually want a picture of a skeleton?»

»Men can get excited with X-ray photographs if they put their imagination to it, y'know. As long as they think that it's the skeleton of a cute girl.»

»I see... So if you, for example, had the bones of an adult man, or maybe even the Peking man, and said that they were the bones of a schoolgirl, men would get excited?»
bb1ZDWc.gif

»W--Well... That's one way to put it...»

»Men are so stupid!»

»I don't care about that at all! Take the pictures already! I'm getting tired here!»

»Oink oink! All right, put some strength into your loins.»

»W--Why must I do that?»
pyo0vTl.gif

»Oinkkkk! I want to photograph the pelvis when it's shut tight, y'know. It's catering to a certain part of my audience.»

»A--All right...»
rOYutq9.gif

*squeeze*

»All right, I'm going to start taking pictures now!»

Y6sQ6t8.png

»Oink oink oink! You have quite a fine rib cage and pelvis, y'know!»

»D--Don't look!»

»A subject shouldn't be saying that. I'm the cameraman, y'know.»

»T--Then, stop with the extra talk please!»

»Oink oink! So the womb is around here! Oinkkkk! Excites me for sure!»

»I said, stop with the extra talk!»

»Right! I have an idea! How about I insert my penis? An X-ray photo with a penis in there would be great!»

»S--Stop kidding me! The arrangement was to take photos and nothing more! I'd rather die than do it with you!»
LBRbF9N.gif

»Er... Men don't have bones in there, I think... So it wouldn't show up in an X-ray...»

»Oiiiiinkkkk! That's right! What's there to do then? I guess that's one question I need to answer with research...»

»So, can you let me go already?»

»Yeah, I'll shut the machine down then.»

»How about the money now?»

»You really do keep that in mind. Here! Take it! And fill the release forms as usual.»

Angie received 400 PIL!

»Well then, I must embark in hopes of finding solutions to my research.»

»You too, try not to forget your pursuit of self. Farewell! We'll see again someday.»

»I don't care for your strange pursuits!»

Angie gained 65 experience points!
Angie gained 4 points in Tolerance to Shaming!
Angie lost 15 strength!
Ruby didn't lose any strength at all!

7nKKDXi.png

...the next place fills me with dread.

Last edited:

shywn

Savant
What's going on:

ivpvx4B.gif
and
1OE5xHY.gif
and
SbWl51n.gif
are now random encounters.

rca1Dqn.gif
stopped being a random encounter. Which means we lost our one source of money. (EDIT: I was wrong. Guess the RNG just hated me.)

MyGwCpv.gif
has three variations: One wants the vibrator, second wants the other vibrator, and the third wants either a whip or a candle. Kind of irritating, but I've bought something for all three. I can't be bothered to show you these encounters since they're recycling the same CGs.

I played a bit further just to see what happens, and it appears we can meet the Queen's deadline handily: I met her around the 20th day. The time, in a way, stops in the future because as you progress in stats, the enemies eat much less into our hit points, and you can heal with the Golden Water.

Moreover, as you progress in stats, the enemies' scripts alter somewhat. Angie becomes properly sadistic towards the masochist cat, and Ruby and Angie start enjoying Mario, Luigi, and Golden Muscle.

The last one is important: Golden Muscle gives you 500 PIL for each encounter. If you make him feel good. If your stats are high enough.

What's bad: You can't carry more than one Golden Water at a time.

su7Metl.gif
says that it's illegal to carry two items of the same kind in Decadence-land.

So I'm probably going to grind a bit now before I progress any.

Last edited:

shywn

Savant
7Gpl0R2.png

I grinded. Our Vaginal and Shaming tolerances and Sadism are maxed. And we have a lot of money. All this without losing a single day.
Curious that the masochist cat trains so much sadism. I haven't seen any other enemy require that stat.

The game for some reason (possibly on purpose) made the amount of enemy encounters ridiculous too. I often got three encounters in the short trip between the hospital and Dr Cheese's. Irritating, really, but helps with grinding. I think the flood of enemies started right after the X-ray. Perhaps the game was trying to teach me to use healing potions.

Ug4QV32.png

»Kyahahahaa! I'm Manpi, the vibrator-maker! I haven't seen you before, have I?»

»W--What an obnoxious woman...»

»H--Hello... I'm Momoi Moe... Usually called Ruby though...»
bb1ZDWc.gif

»Kyahah! Nice to meet you, Ruby-chan! What about the cheeky one?»

»C--Cheeky one!?»
rOYutq9.gif

»A--Angie! Hold it back... hold it back...»

»Sakurai Anju, but call me Angie!»

»Oh, Angie-chan then. What a lovely nickname! But it would be much cuter if it were 'Pangie'!»

»By the way, do you have something you want of me?»

Choice: Talk / Leave

»Why must we stand here to talk? Why don't you have a cup of tea with us?»
7L3d5PV.gif

»'With us'...? Is there someone other than Manpi-san here?»

»Kyahahahaa! We always have delightful tea parties here with Skappie the scat rabbit.»

»S--Scat... rabbit!?»
TkmMRjz.gif

»Angie... What's 'scat'? Is it like 'negitoro'?»

Ruby guesses that the word sukatoro (scat) might have something to do with negitoro (a kind of sushi topping). I'm sure you could find some English word that would retain the wordplay...

»Now that that's settled, the mood has gone up too! It's always the more the merrier with tea parties!»

»D--Don't decide these things on your own...»
rOYutq9.gif

»All right, have a seat! Have a seat!»

xCKfhB4.gif

»Heya! I see we're having cute guests today!»

»Kyahaha! And they're girls to your liking too! Right, Skappie-chan?»

»Angie... Isn't the smell here... rather strong?»
nnUnU8q.gif

»It is... Isn't this thing in the glass... Well, the colour matches, the smell matches... i--it's pee, right?»

»And that brown thing over there... I can't see it as anything other than p**p...»

»Are they going to feed us p**p, I wonder?»

»It's no joking matter! I'd rather die than eat that!»

»What's the matter? You do not seem all that cheerful?»
JjqppM0.gif

»Kyahahaha! I'm sure they are just feeling tense! That's the lot given to cute guests, you see!»

»I see! No need to be reserved here! Relax, relax!»

»Skappie-chan may look creepy on the outside, but he's actually a newspaper reporter and knows a lot of a variety of subjects!»

»You flatter me! Manpi-chan too may look strange but she's the authority on gossip!»

»Kyahahahahaa! We're even called the intellectual duo of Decadence-land!»

»...W--Where's the intelligence?»
rOYutq9.gif

»Ah, er... We'd like to ask you something then...»

»Did something happen between Doctor Cheese and the King...?»
nnUnU8q.gif

»I'll leave the gossip to Manpi-chan.»

»Right... They used to be lovers and got along reeeally well.»

»But, one day, Scott laid his eyes on the Queen and fell in love. And so Scott wanted to become the Queen's husband.»

»For Scott, this was a huge opportunity. He could end up as the king.»

»So he broke up with Doctor Cheese...?»

»The way Scott broke up with her wasn't good... To become the Queen's husband, Scott needed a penis.»

»P--Penis?»
fv47lwH.gif

»Yes -- Scott used to be a woman. She was having a lesbian relationship with Cheese.»

»Used to be... a woman...»

»What a pity! Your pretty king was actually a woman.»
YXFopBW.gif

»So she asked Cheese for an artificial penis. 'To love you better', Scott said.»

»Of course, when the penis had been attached, Scott immediately broke up with Cheese, and married the Queen.»

»What an awful thing to do! That poor Doctor Cheese!»

»What does it matter? They were lesbians. Wasn't it for the best that they broke up?»

»All right, looks like this is ready soon.»

»W--What is...?»

»We were making a cocktail with this freshly squeezed semen. You must mix the sperm and the liquid well, or it won't taste good!»

»U--Ug...»
pyo0vTl.gif

*choke*

»Wouldn't you have some too? Or do you want to try these delicious semen ice lollies instead?»

»Manpi-chan's semen juice and semen lollies are both delicacies you can't get elsewhere! You would do good to have a taste!»

»A--A--A--Angie... What are we going to do...?»
nnUnU8q.gif

Choice: Eat / Decline politely
(I know I'm going to regret this...)

»A--A--A--Angie!»

»What an eye for delicacies you have! Once you have a sip of this, you'll never want to drink any other semen!»

»Kyahahaha! Oh Skappie-chan, you needn't flatter me that much!»

»All right. I know this is a meagre feast, but have your fill.»

I'll leave the rest for the next post. Shudder.

Last edited:

shywn

Savant
Yes, it was indeed a heinous act from Captain Scott -- that otherwise fine member of the royal family and man of passion. Poor Doctor Cheese! I too was heartbroken upon that shocking revelation of his true nature, and can understand your feelings. It really does make you feel so empty -- staring down the abyss, like Dayyalu suggested, is such an apt comparison! I too would abridge free speech if it meant that we could rid the world of these shameful violations of decent human conduct!

I will have no choice but to cry myself to sleep tonight.

Last edited:

shywn

Savant
9W7c546.png

»All right, don't hold back! Before it's time for the main course, have a light starter of cocktail or ice lolly!»

»Have your choice between special semen cocktail and luxurious semen ice lollies!»

»Urk...»
1B9ttEY.gif

*choke*

»I--I'll take the cocktail!»

»Eh!? Why?»

»I think I can handle it better. Just chug it all quickly down the throat!»
0qWI2h3.gif

»Kyahahahaa! Both choices are delicious!»

»What a pity that you came unannounced! We can only offer one to each of you.»

»Angie... Why did you say that we'd eat these things!?»
nnUnU8q.gif

»Well... These people look and act quite stupid, but they do seem to know quite a bit about things...»

»I see... So that was your train of thought... We do want to get back to our world quickly...»

»So we should try to get along with lots of people, collect pieces of information, and try to get their help...»

»All right! To help with that, I'll eat too!»

»Ah... ahahah... Actually, it was just a spur of the moment kind of answer... I wasn't thinking hard about it...»

»Is something wrong? You should drink it while the semen is still fresh!»
JjqppM0.gif

*g--glug*

*choke*

»Urgh!»

»A--Angie... Are you all right?»

»Khh... The thing's lukewarm and sticking inside my mouth... And it smells terrible too... I hate it...»

»That's strange? That gooey feel, it sticking behind your teeth and tongue, clinging down your throat is wonderful!»

»Maybe it was too old and not viscous enough? That can't be, can it?»

»That shouldn't be! It was only three days old! Semen should still be living after three days!»

»N--Never mind... I'm getting nauseous just from the topic...»

»Mmmh... But! The ice lolly should be good! Yes, I'm sure of it! It's frozen after all!»
7L3d5PV.gif

»Uw...»

*lap*

»Urgh!»

»Kyahah! Doesn't it taste good!»

»Ah, er... It is quite salty...»

»The trick with that ice lolly is that it tastes better if you eat it as if you were giving head!»

»Ah, yes... Urg...»

*smack* *slurp* *lick*

»Kh... Time for that one big gulp!»

*glug glug glug glug glug glug glug*

*gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasp*

».................»

»Urrrrrggggggg!»
pyo0vTl.gif

*choke* *cough*

*chooooooooooooooke*

»I--I better finish mine too...»

*lap lap lap lap lap lap lap lap lap*

*lick lick lick lick lick lick lick lick*

*slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp*

*pant* *pant* *pant* *pant*

»Urk! Urghh!»
zr9PpVE.gif

*choke*

»Oh! Both of you finished them so quick! What did I need to worry for!»

»A-hyuck-hyuck-hyuck! Worried for nothing indeed!»

»All right, time for the main dish at last! This is all squeezed this morning, so it should be fresh!»

*choke*
pyo0vTl.gif

»Ah...»
zr9PpVE.gif

Angie gained 75 experience points!
Angie gained 1 point in Masochism!
Angie gained 2 points in Tolerance to Scat!
Ruby gained 70 experience points!
Ruby gained 3 points in Tolerance to Scat!
Angie lost 29 strength!
Ruby lost 31 strength!

xR1zTqi.png

»Urg... W--What's this?»
pyo0vTl.gif

»What a smell...»
zr9PpVE.gif

»Now, don't hold back with the drink! This is my speciality! A large bowl of fresh semen!»

»It has the semen of 100 people in it!»

»So close! 99 people today! Manpi's mouth was too tired for the last one!»

»Mmh... How generous you are, Manpi! All that hard work, yet giving it all away to guests!»

»Oh! But Manpi really really really likes to see people happy and smiling!»

»H--How about you let us go then...»
nnUnU8q.gif

»Ruby! Let's drink! We have no choice but to try when we've come this far!»

»Angie... Are we really going to? If we drink this much... our whole body will probably stink of semen...»

»Yes... That's how it must be. Every pore in our skin will spout out semen... We'll stink of semen even when sweating...»

»R--Ruby... Try not to imagine such things... You're scaring me...»
0qWI2h3.gif

»What are you saying! There's nothing healthier than this! It's living protein!»

»That's right! Your skin will be shiny and full of vitality then!»

»I wouldn't care if I lost my health... or if my skin became dry and wrinkly...»

»Ruby! Stop with that train of thought already! Let's drink!»

*slurp* *slurp slurp*

*sniff* *slurp slurp slurp*

*shlurrrp* *shluurrrrrrrrrrp*

*cough cough* *slurp slurp slurp slurp*

»Ah! It's so hard to drink when it's sticking in my throat!»

*sniff*

»My stomach is full of semen now...»

*slurp* *slurp* *shlurrrrrrrrrrrrp*

*slurp slurp* *slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp*

»Ohh? What determination you show when drinking!»

»Kyahahahaa! Thank you for having so much! Makes Manpi very superglad!»

*burrrp*

*choke* *burp*

»Kyahahahaaa! This is the end of the tea party for today! Come visit us when I'm stocked up on fresh semen again!»

»We'll be waiting for you!»

Angie gained 98 experience points!
Angie gained 2 points in Masochism!
Ruby gained 96 experience points!
Ruby gained 3 points in Masochism!
Ruby gained 4 points in Tolerance to Scat!
Ruby gained a pervert level!
Angie lost 36 strength!
Ruby lost 44 strength!

So that was a two for one... er, two for two kind of deal.
Before the grinding, I was losing 85 hp from the first scene alone. The second scene would make Angie and Ruby both faint. Wanted to see if there was anything after the second scene...

Last edited:

shywn

Savant
Somehow this piece of vapourware has reached the fourth page already.

I've been expecting at least a few posts from you saying "OK, I'm finished with this thread!" but none have surfaced so far. Do you stomach this game that well?

su7Metl.gif
Samantha has a new item.

Urine of Angie. 200 PIL.

»With its strong stench, this pee will draw perverts! However, once the smell is gone, so is its effect. Unfortunately, we cannot reveal our supplier!»

I have/had some technical hurdles for the next update, and I think I cleared them but I need to double-check...

Last edited:

shywn

Savant
8S4bwsI.png

»Sorry, but I won't be fixing that boat, no matter how many times you ask.»

»Khh! What are we going to do with this stubborn woman?»
rOYutq9.gif

»Ah, er... Do you still bear a grudge against the king...?»

»I--I don't know who told you that, but I'm not going to answer that question.»

»It's not that I hate you, just that I have no intention whatsoever to repair Scott's boat.»

»Do... Do you still love the king...?»
bb1ZDWc.gif

»Ug... H--How could I!?»

»I think it's a terribly sad thing, to live on hating a person whom you've loved even for just a moment, no matter what has happened.»

»Living on while hating someone... Living on while hating your own past self...»
nnUnU8q.gif

»How sad they both are...»

»............»

»..................»

»........................»

»Right! Actually, I just finished building a new invention!»

»It's a machine that'll give its user an ideal figure... Your chest looks quite small, so how about you act as a guinea pig for me?»

»And for that, I could thank you, I suppose, by repairing the boat...?»

»D--Doctor Cheese!»

»Ruby! Why not volunteer here? You'd get bigger breasts, and we'd get the boat fixed too! Two birds with one stone!»
YXFopBW.gif

»All right! I'll do it!»

Attention: this post has animated images. If you don't see one moving, wait a few seconds.

n5zPwu0.png

»I--Is this... thing really going to give my body ideal proportions?»

»Yep! We blow air through your bottom and adjust your body shape that way. It's the same simple principle as inflating a frog.»

»I--Is that really safe?»

»Well... I don't know... I just finished it after all.»
Irp8Bje.gif

»That's what the experiment is for! Hehehe! We're going to get a buxom Ruby!»

»A--Angie... Why are you in such a good mood? ...Are you enjoying this?»

»Ahahah! Of course not! I'm just thinking that it'd be fun if Ruby had nice tits like mine too!»

»Uww... Yeah, you are enjoying this...»
fFhSpcG.gif

»So, let's begin with the experiment. Angie-chan, breathe your lungs full of air, and blow real hard.»

»All right!»

*inhaaaaaaaaaaaaaale*

»Ah... you don't have to overdo it!»

*bloooooooooooooooow*

»Ahh! Hggh! My bum feels so weird...»

*bloooooooooooooooow*

»[something unintelligible]»
6N1N0NM.gif

pw2eZVe.gif

»Ah...»

»Ahhahhahhahhahhahhaa!»
GqdkSrx.gif

»Dad's dewwible! Wad awe you dowing!?»

»Looks like you put too much strength into it... Try relaxing a bit before emptying your lungs?»

»Hix my hace hiwst!»

»Ahahaa... (Ow, my tummy...) All right, I'll just pull the air out of you! It's a pity though, since you look kind of cute now.»

*inhaaaaaaaaaaaaaale*

Face returns to normal.

»Ahh...»
fFhSpcG.gif

*sniff*

»Thank god...»

*sniff*

»If I had stayed that way... I wouldn't have known what to do.»

*sniff*

»Ahhahhahhaa! You don't need to cry over it! It was cute in its own way!»

»All right, carefully this time! Try to get the air over to the chest!»

*bloooooow*

»Ahhh! Ahhnn!»
6N1N0NM.gif

gjfMRYn.gif

»Oh noooooooooo!»

»Guess we didn't blow strongly enough this time... The air didn't reach the breasts...»

»Ahahahahaaa! You look like a frog now... Or is that a pregnant belly? Real weird either way!»
GqdkSrx.gif

»Grrr....»

»I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Don't glare at me like that! I'll let the air out!»

*inhaaaaale*

Stomach returns to normal.

*pant pant*

»I've had enough already! I don't care if my breasts are small! There are people who like breasts small and lacking!»

»You can't do a titty fuck with them if they're small.»

»I--I don't mind that at all! I'll just find someone who doesn't want one!»

»Ahaha! Aren't you taking this too seriously? This time I'll get it right, okay?»

*blooooooooooow*

»Ahh! Hnnaaaah!»

WIXPiIt.gif

»W--Wow! We did it!»

»R--Really... (But, but...)»

»The birth of big-breasted Ruby! And my efforts are to thank for that!»

»Ohhh? This worked much better than I expected.»

»But... Aren't they a bit too large?»
fFhSpcG.gif

»No! You must act glad now! These days big breasts alone are enough to propel people into celebrity status!»

»Ah! T--The hose is getting loose!»

Breasts return to normal.

»...Huh? They deflated?»

»Oh dear... We need to block the rectum, or the air will just leak out! How did I not think of that?»

»But if you block the rectum, doesn't that mean that she can't p**p then?»

»Mmmmmh! Looks like this machine was a failure after all...»

»No, what if I develop a plug for the rectum that would handle excretion too? I think it could work then?»

»That sounds like a tall order to me...»

»No! The road of science is always three steps forwards and two steps back! I mustn't give up because of a minor setback!»

»Ah... Anyway... The experiment didn't work out and... I would like to get out of here now and...»

»That's right... Help me out later too, okay?»

»Soooo...»

»I know, I know! I'll go repair Scott's boat, like I promised.»

»T--Thank you!»

»Why don't you go kill some time somewhere until I get the boat done?»

»All right, Ruby! Let's go have some fun!»

»...I don't feel like it now...»

Ruby gained 86 experience points!
Ruby gained 5 points in Masochism!
Ruby gained 5 points in Tolerance to Shaming!
Angie didn't lose any strength at all!
Ruby lost 52 strength!

Dammit, recently these updates have been 600 lines when I want 300-400...
(Oh, yes, I was trolling by putting the animated image warning right next to a static image.)

Last edited:

shywn

Savant
6BHi5tg.png

»Er... Has Doctor Cheese-san come by to repair your boat...?»
bb1ZDWc.gif

»Oh, that's right! I'm sorry for not thanking you earlier. Thank you. She is repairing my boat right now.»

»However, the boat apparently is in a bad shape, and it will take a while until it is ready.»

»Cheese told me of your predicament too. As the repair will take time, how about you take it easy and explore our world?»
LXBKWHp.gif

»However, keep in mind that you mustn't go south of the castle gates. The land there is owned by the royal family.»

4DE2S4x.png

Two new locations. Just pointing out here that those sand-coloured things are probably mountains and are impassable. The route to the red gate will go through the Doctor's laboratory.

Last edited:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
»Kyahah! Doesn't it taste good!»

»Ah, er... It is quite salty...»

»The trick with that ice lolly is that it tastes better if you eat it as if you were giving head!»

7e4.jpg

shywn

Savant
eeMQGTL.png

»A... a... u...»

»W--What is with that doll!?»

»L--Let's not get any closer! It looks dangerous!»
pyo0vTl.gif

»K--...Ki...ri...»
SRmn9Kq.gif

Exit mysterious doll.

»Huh? She just left? Didn't do anything?»
nnUnU8q.gif

»Well... isn't that all right then? Nothing happened.»

39VXaCq.png

»Oh? Who are you?»

»The land beyond these gates is under the jurisdiction of the royal family. If you lack a permit from the royal family, I cannot let you pass.»

»Please take care and continue on your journey.»
c6L6JRT.gif

This event happens whichever gate we go to.
Once triggered, both of the gates only contain the semen guard.

Last edited:

shywn

Savant
I was writing a double update on the PC
and imgur went like beep-beep-beep-bleep-bleep
and then, like, no images were uploaded
and I was like, hmm?
it devoured my images
it was a really good double update
but I couldn't upload my images
since it said I'd went over the rate limit
even though I hadn't uploaded a single image in days.

It's kind of a bummer.

Nu5Xra9.png

Edit: Oh, I see. They're down. They weren't when I first checked. You'll get an update after they recover.

Last edited:

shywn

Savant
Ug4QV32.png

»Oh! Pangie-chan and Raby-chan! Do you want something from me?»

»It's Angie and Ruby!»
YXFopBW.gif

»Right, that's how it was! Manpi has her head all empty, so please forgive the small blunders!»

Choice: Talk / Leave

»Kyahahahaa! Why don't we sit down for a cup of tea rather than stand here talking?»

»Ah... We do quite like to stand when we talk...»

»R--Right... I agree...»
bb1ZDWc.gif

»Kyahhaa! Don't be shy now! Skappie-chan has been wanting to see you too!»

»He's the one we didn't want to meet...»
rOYutq9.gif

»All right, all right! Come sit down at the table now!»

xCKfhB4.gif

»Still that same intense stench...»

»Why hello, hello! What an honour to have tea with you again! By the way, the rumours say that you came from another world?»

»That's right! It's not like this world filled with perverts, but a normal world filled with normal people!»

»Ohh? What a bold assertion to make! Is that world really the normal one?»

»W--Well... It does have quite a few oddballs indeed...»
nnUnU8q.gif

»Here we have people who are upfront about their desires and live true to themselves, while yours has people who are held in check by their worries about appearances and spawning rumours. I do think ours is far more wonderful.»

»Besides, isn't it almost everyone that has some perverted desires?»

»Well... Yes... There aren't that many perfectly normal ones...»

»That's right! The conclusion to be made is that being a pervert is normal!»

»B--But, I'm normal! I'm not a pervert, all right?»

»If being a pervert is normal, wouldn't that make you, who claim to be normal, a pervert?»

»..................»

»Therefore, you are a pervert!»
JjqppM0.gif

»But that's absurd! Tortured logic!»

»No! You should consider yourself blessed! You're not some ugly animal, but a beautiful human being!»

»W--Where did that come from?»

»There are no perverts among the animals! Perverted desires are an evolution reserved to humans!»

»To put it differently, those who cannot get past regular sex are no more advanced that animals!»

»Comparing us to animals? I'm not exactly getting persuaded here...»

»Speaking of perverts... I hear that there are quite a few people wandering around the southern lands who want to tie others up or whip them or the like.»

»What's the fun in that? I just cannot understand!»

»Yes, indeed... Enemas are number one after all.»

»I--I do wonder...»

»Bangie-chan and Robbie-chan, the southern lands are dangerous, so stay away from them.»

»It's Angie and Ruby! (How many times must I tell this woman?)»

»Well, if you really want to go, you better get some training for it beforehand!»

»That's right! Skappie-chan, how about you give enema training to these girls?»
7L3d5PV.gif

»...!!»

»What a wonderful idea! It's been a while since I've had the chance to do a double enema fountain barrage!»

»W--What the heck is that!? Fountain barrage...?»

»Oh, no explanation can compare to seeing it yourselves! I think it will be a valuable experience for you!»

»A--Angie... I think we can do without this experience...»

Choice: Have a valuable experience / Reject the offer

»Yippee! What brave girls you are!»

»All right, both of you. Take your clothes off and hop onto the table!»

»Angie... D--Do I need to do it too?»

»O--Of course! We're friends, aren't we?»

»You're awful! You were the one who agreed to this!»

Last edited:

shywn

Savant
GdhH0Ki.png

»Oh my! What cute bottoms you have! The anus squeezing shut tight just adds to the charm!»

»Heeeyap! All right, I'll start with the enemas now!»

»A--Angie... I'm scared here...»
fFhSpcG.gif

»No way to back out now! I did say we'd do it!»

»W--Why... did you say that?»

I'd like to know too.

»S--Spur of the moment...»
WFNQ5OB.gif

»Oh...»

*sniff*

»A-hyuck! All right, relax your bums now!»

p0XMhxz.png

*insert* *insert*

*sploooooooooosh*

»Ahhhnnnn...»

»Ahaaahh...»

»A-hyuck-hyuck! This is the moment of ecstasy! I'll put a good deal of water in!»

»I--I've got enough already!»

Syringes removed.

»Ahh...»

*phew*

»All right, plenty injected, preparations enema (junbi kanchou)!»

»Kyahhahahahaa! Oh, Skappie-chan! It's not 'junbi kanchou', it's 'junbi kanryou' (preparations complete)!»

»Ugh... I--I think it's coming out already...»

»Don't let it out yet! The double enema fountain barrage is only starting!»

»B--But... I can't hold it in!»

»Kyahhahhaa! I brought the double anal stopper!»
7L3d5PV.gif

»W--What's that?»

»A-hyuck-hyuck-hyuck! You'll see it soon!»

»We can't let anything leak out just yet, so let's plug it in right away!»

*insert* *insert*

»Kyahahahaa!»

4c1x62u.png

»Ug... W--What on earth is this!?»

*sniff*

»My bum hurts...»

»Kyahah! It's a plug to keep the p**pie in!»

»But there's a bit of a trick there!»

»Kyahhahhahaa! The plug is hollow inside!»

»So, if Angie-chan p**ps, it's going to go in Ruby-chan's anus! And if Ruby-chan p**ps...»

»W--We get it already! W--W--W--Why did you even come up with such a ridiculous thing!?»

»Ahhh! You'll combine your p**pies into one! That's love! That's friendship! That's becoming one!»

»It's a good feeling when the other's p**p flows into your rectum -- the culmination of pleasure! And you really get to deepen your friendship too!»
JjqppM0.gif

»A--Angie... Do not want!»

»M--Me neither! Ruby! Don't p**p, under any circumstances!»

»I--I'm trying, but... I've been having this rumbling inside me...»

»You don't have to hold it in! It feels good as the p**pie does round trips between your bodies!»

»Uw... I--I can't hold it in!»

»A--Angie! Don't! Don't! Stooooop!»

»I--I can't...»

»Ahaaaaaaaaahnh...»

»Hiiiihh! N--Nooo! Hiiiiiih!»

»Ahhh... I feel much better now...»

»Ah! T--That was enough for me to...!!»

»No! Doooon't! Ruby, you mustn'ttttt!»

»I--I can't help it! I--It's comiiiiiiiiing!»

»Hfhaaaaaaaaaaaaah!»

»HiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIHHHH!»

~With you, I feel like I'm on top of the woooorld ♪~

»Ahn! It's coming agaaain!»

»Hiiiiiiiigggghhhhhhhhh!!»

»Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Aaaahh!»

»O--Oh nooooooooo! Please don't p**p!!»

»A-hyuck-hyuck-hyuck! Looks like it's soon about time! I'll be removing the cork in the middle!»

»Waaah! I've been waiting for this!»

»I'm removing it! There!»

*plop*

1IRhzbL.png

»Up it goes and ka-boom! A flower in the sky!»

»Ahaaaaaaaah...»

»Hngghh... I--I feel terrible...»

»A-hyuck-hyuck-hyuck! Looks like we got the double enema fountain barrage working very well!»

»Well done, both of you! Our tea party today was very fun, thanks to you!»

»Come visit us again!»

»I--I hate this...»

»Haaahh...»

Angie gained 130 experience points!
Angie gained 1 point in Masochism!
Ruby gained 122 experience points!
Ruby gained 2 points in Masochism!
Ruby gained 7 points in Tolerance to Scat!
Angie lost 22 strength!
Ruby lost 30 strength!

THIS IS NOT MY FETISH

Last edited:

shywn

Savant
OU5cHsf.png

»Oink oink! Well, isn't it the pair of 'fanatic' pretty girls. Do you have some business with me?»

»I was wondering, could you once in a while just give us some money, without taking pictures? Just some pocket money for cute girls?»
YXFopBW.gif

»Oinkkkk! Girls are cute but sly creatures, y'know. You can trust them and shower them with love, but it's all for nought!»

»He's warped...»
nnUnU8q.gif

»I won't be giving you money, but I'll give you some valuable information instead. Rare information collected on my travels!»

»I hear that on the isle in the north after the rope bridge, there is a lady trainer living in a mansion.»

»I hear she uses whips and candles for her training, and I think it would be ideal for gaining pervert experience.»

»Oinkk!! Isn't that juicy information? So, how about some photographs now? Groundbreaking photographs equal a fat fee again.»

»Angie... What are we going to do? Groundbreaking photos... sounds dangerous...»

Choice: Let him take photos / Decline

»Oink oink! This negotiation went quick, y'know! Let's get started right away then!»

Y6sQ6t8.png

»What? You said this was supposed to be groundbreaking, but isn't this the same as the last time?»
0qWI2h3.gif

»Oink oink! I finally finished my research! This time I'll get the X-ray photos perfect!»

»Did you really have to follow through on that? Sheesh... You really do waste your time on pointless things!»

»What did you find with your research?»
bb1ZDWc.gif

»Oinkkk! This!»

»I--Isn't that...!»
nnUnU8q.gif

»What? Why are you shoving that vibrator at me?»

»I'll have you insert this! Oink oink! Or is this the first time you've seen one?»

»Don't try to make a fool of me! O--Of course I've seen one! I've even used one!»

»Oinkkkkk! That's perfect then! You won't be having any qualms about inserting it then?»

»...Shit.»
TkmMRjz.gif

»Angie... Always so frank...»

»So, I'll have you insert the vibrator and then take X-ray photos of you. What do you think? Exciting photos, right?»

»Kh... All right, I'll insert it, but nothing more. I'll be taking it right out if you try anything weird!»
rOYutq9.gif

»Oinkkk! I can promise that. So, how about inserting it now then?»

6jYXgN6.png

»Uww... I--Isn't this thing huge?»

»Oink oink! Don't worry about that! It went all the way in!»

»T--That wasn't what I meant...»

»Mmm... I get a strange feeling by just looking at the X-ray...»
bb1ZDWc.gif

»Don't look! And what's strange about it anyway?»

»Something that large fitting there so well... And now that I'm looking at it again... the feeling just gets stronger...»

»Oinkkkkkkk! That's the mystery of the female body!»

»Aaah! Never mind that now, just get on with the photos!»
LBRbF9N.gif

»All right, let's use the camera then! Switch on! X-ray beams!»

3ME82Io.gif

»Ah! Aaaaahh!»

»W--What are you doing! You promised you wouldn't do anything weird!»
rOYutq9.gif

Movement stops.

»Sorry! I just hit the wrong button, nothing more! Please don't get angry, or you'll get constipated.»

»Stop with the stupid chit-chat and get on with your photos!»

Movement starts again.

»Annnh! Haaananggh!»

»Oink oink! You are rather sensitive there!»

»S--Stop it! You're hitting the wrong button on purpose!»
LBRbF9N.gif

Movement stops.

»N--Not at all. I just had the control panel rewired, y'know. I must've had something wired the wrong way...»

»I changed the old SCSI board to a new SCSI-3 board, y'know. And now I'm getting these errors...»
rca1Dqn.gif

»Well, I guess I shouldn't be trying to explain these devices to you girls... They're complex so you wouldn't understand them anyway...»

»Er... I don't think that's an SCSI connector you've got there, and I don't think SCSI cables look like that either...»

»T--T--That's, well... Er... You're just not familiar with them... This one was developed jointly by NASA and Fuchi Denshi...»

»Who cares! The next time that thing moves, I'll be chopping that flabby belly meat into tiny pieces and selling it to the butcher!»

»U--Understood... All right, I'll be taking the photograph now.»

Flash.

»We're done now, right! Where's my money?»
rOYutq9.gif

»Good grief... There! Take it! Don't forget to sign the release form!»

Angie received 600 PIL!

»Well then, I'll start nourishing that creative mind, embarking on a journey to polish my next new idea.»

»You too, try not to ignore that creative spirit! So, come visit me again when you feel like it!»

»I don't know much about creativity or the arts, but porno pictures are still just porno pictures!»

Angie gained 78 experience points!
Angie gained 2 points in Tolerance to Shaming!
Angie gained a pervert level!
Angie lost 17 strength!
Ruby didn't lose any strength at all!

5y7XCk8.png

The Yakata of Seek, or Mansion of Seek, is a reference to PIL's earlier game, SEEK -Chikashitsu no mesu-dorei-tachi-.
If you force the word 'seek' into the Japanese syllabaric system, it becomes a homonym with the word 'shiiku', which usually means 'raising domesticated animals', except in these sorts of games it has gained the meaning 'raising sex slaves', I think.
Well, that's about everything I know about that game. I find myself having more interest in their S&M typing tutor.

Last edited:

shywn

Savant
We head for the bridge leading to the Mansion of Seek.

VgEjI8b.png

»..................»

»Oh? What a cute kid. What's your name?»
bb1ZDWc.gif

»Leave her alone, Ruby. She's probably a pervert too.»

»..................»
k6LECac.gif

Exit mysterious girl.

»Ah... She left...»

»That kid has no manners.»
YXFopBW.gif

g60iqFW.png

»Oh, who are you?»

»I am guarding this bridge. As you can see, the bridge has failed and cannot be used.»

No, actually, we can't see. Your sprite is blocking it. But rest assured, the other end of the bridge is hanging down the cliff.

»We are currently repairing it with great haste. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.»
c6L6JRT.gif

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom