Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Machocruz

Arcane
Bought The Messenger. Controls like a dream. The enemy designs are pretty lame so far, but I guess that's in keeping with a lot of 8 bit games. Not the coolest ninja platformer, but it has some charm. I hear things get very interesting later in the game...

Serus

Arcane
Patron

I learned everything I needed to know about courting ladies from Teresa House Guest. This looks like a poor man's version of that game.

Allowing Japanese games on steam was a mistake.

Another "classic" game from the Teresa House Guest developer:
jo-guest-in-the-milk-round_1.png

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Astral Rag

Arcane

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Two Hospitals got Denuvo removed after more than satisfying sales.
That's the way you do it.
Money for nothing good shit and vegan chicks for free.

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
>Scythe: Digital Edition is already in your Steam library (Purchased 3 Aug, 2018)

Well, ain't that a surprise. I do remember checking the boardgame, and the newly released version My Little Scythe. I guess this was cheaper.

New features
>Mac OSX support
Okay so that's why I bought it before release.

Jinn

Arcane

So Enderal is getting a free standalone Steam release in the next few months for free! Pretty awesome. I've been meaning to get back to playing it for awhile, but have honestly been putting it off so my Skyrim logged hours don't hit an more embarrassing level than they are already at (66 hours). Vain and neurotic, I know, but what can I say?

For anyone who hasn't checked it out, Enderal is pretty great. It's kind of like a Gothic game, but in the Skyrim engine. It has it's own character progression system, world, lore, unique assets, and no level scaling. The game is seriously beautiful. Only downside is you can't escape Skyrim's combat system, but they do make it more fun by increasing risk in combat.

Last edited:

mck

Cipher
one day they will have to make crusader king dlc reasonably priced right?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom