Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline V2 Full Throttle + Manual

GandGolf

Augur
1M Wishlist = $0.99, Permanent & Sale Price

This post deserves a "best deal!" rating, but I didn't see that option. Is that rating only available in the Trump forum?

index.php

Arcane
GOLDEN ERA GAMES [developer] 17 hours ago

Getting close to V2, don't know if will make it in August but trying to work on it every day at least a couple of hours. At present there is no date set for the wishlist drive to end, will just watch it to decide what price to set when the game is in pre-release. Likely I will talk to Matt Barton before V2 goes up. If he is interested in talking to me on his web channel.

:lol:

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Is there anyway to check in steam how many people wishlist a game? Has Cleve added an end date to this?

Jinn

Arcane
Give me a manual and a reasonable inventory system (seriously, any hope of this?) and I will gladly start a new game of Grimoire.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
The Golden Baby's shining radiance will bring dead back to life as the world basks in the glory of Grimwah. Incline is upon us and not even Robert Sirotek armed with Max Phipps' dildo collection can stop it now.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
GrimoireMainV2.png

Bohr

Arcane
I guess I'm a man of simple tastes... I'd love a title page that just has a group of the characters as depicted in the portraits (which are great), only full body and in some sort of combat/tavern/fireside pose. Perhaps that's from growing up with too many old D&D manuals.

Those characters on the title page look like they're from a different game imo.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Has Cleve released any date or timeframe for V2 or any hints about a possible release time/end date for the Wishlist campaign?

It would be hilarious if the manual had no game information but was just pictures of him lifting weights with his various weight lighting/health posts. I hope he reads this and takes my advice as that would rate near the top of the hilarity meter. On par with Obama's sign-language guy at Mandela's funeral

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Has Cleve released any date or timeframe for V2 or any hints about a possible release time/end date for the Wishlist campaign?

He said that he won't make the August deadline, so one of the Fridays after that.

Those characters on the title page look like they're from a different game imo.

The ones in the back are fine. The dwarf should be smaller though and the ?GREEN PERSON? probably too.

Parsifarka

Arcane
This last artwork captures all Grimoire is about. If the cost is reasonable and Cleve is willing to add some simple animations (the red glowing eyes opening and closing, the turtle smiling, the treasure shining...) it'll become the definitive title screen without any doubt.
What do we know about these map and anim editors?

Bohr

Arcane
The second new title screen. This is in addition to an optional tome menu consisting of a book on a wooden table.

This is actually my favorite of all time, I really like it.

View attachment 9475

Excellent, best one yet. And I guess the tome menu harks back to that old title screen that was posted here of an old book.

Years of gradual title screen decline reversed in one post! :shittydog:

:ibelieveincleve:

Spiky

Learned
That Grimoire logo looks like it does not belong in there

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom