Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Battlefield 5 - going back to WW2

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Your explanation that it was a joke is like the troll who was catched, says "jokes on you, i was only pretending". No im not german[sadly].

Stavrophore

Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
The saddest part is that I had to explain it. :negative:
Clearly a German that one.....or a serial killer.

Denigration coming from a person with dumbfuck tag, is like a compliment. After all you have to really chimp out to get the tag.
Clearly a low effort try at insulting. Clearly a German.

Last time i've checked Germany was much better place to live than Bulgaria. But who knows...maybe Bulgaria is really a world technological and cultural superpower, but no one wants to acknowledge that... Some people reading brain mush like breitbart or infowars could probably agree and would think eastern europe is some great paradise, and germany and sweden are third world falling countries. But oh well, you cant discuss with stupid.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Denigration coming from a person with dumbfuck tag, is like a compliment. After all you have to really chimp out to get the tag.

Last time i've checked Germany was much better place to live than Bulgaria. But who knows...maybe Bulgaria is really a world technological and cultural superpower, but no one wants to acknowledge that... Some people reading brain mush like breitbart or infowars, would think eastern europe is some great paradise, and germany and sweden are third world falling countries. But oh well, you cant discuss with stupid.
Then enjoy your paradise mate,don't sell it to me. I do prefer my barbaric country :). What a funny guy,only a german can make such a good joke and don't even know that it is funny.

Dexter

Arcane

Nice World War 2 game you've got there DICE.
aaqebW5.png

HEKE

Educated
BF5 is apparently getting delayed until November 20.

Today, we’re announcing that Battlefield V will have a new launch date – November 20, 2018. I wanted to give you a little bit of insight into how we arrived at this new date.

Over the summer, we’ve had tens of thousands of players get their hands on the game during our Closed Alphas and at E3 and Gamescom – where we were honored to receive the awards for Best Multiplayer Game at both shows.

You have told us that you are seeing an increased focus on squad play come through, you are also feeling the difference in our revamped player movement and we are getting a lot of positive feedback for our improved weapons handling.

You’ve also spurred us to make some meaningful improvements to the core gameplay experience, including adjusting the gameplay tempo, improving soldier visibility and reducing player friction. You’ll see a lot of these reflected in our Open Beta that starts on September 6.

We believe we have one of the best Battlefield games ever on our hands. A game that will deliver on an emotional journey through the return of unseen single player War Stories, a deep multiplayer experience, Battle Royale, along with our new live service, Tides of War - a journey across multiple theaters of WW2 and designed to keep our community together.

With the Open Beta just around the corner, we are excited about the millions of you who will join us and experience the game. And we fully expect to see even more feedback coming our way.

And that’s why we’re moving our launch date. We’re going to take the time to continue to make some final adjustments to core gameplay, and to ensure we really deliver on the potential of Tides of War.

We know moving the launch date means that we all have to wait a little longer. But we’re going to take our time to make sure we get it right.

Thank you for your continued passion and support. We can’t wait to see you on the battlefield in just a few days.

Source:
https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/battlefield/battlefield-5/news/an-update-on-battlefield-5

Last edited:

sullynathan

Arcane
I have to hand it to R*. They've barely showed shit for Red Dead Redemption 2 over a two year period. Only 2 trailers, barely any leaks, no large magazine exposé and they wil still outsell most of the industry.

Last time i've checked Germany was much better place to live than Bulgaria. But who knows...maybe Bulgaria is really a world technological and cultural superpower, but no one wants to acknowledge that... Some people reading brain mush like breitbart or infowars could probably agree and would think eastern europe is some great paradise, and germany and sweden are third world falling countries. But oh well, you cant discuss with stupid.

What part of Germany? Eastern-most cities that aren’t Berlin weren’t too bad when I was there last spring, but Berlin had whole sections that smelled like night-after-beer-binge piss. Paris is famous for it, as well the rats and trash fluttering about everywhere, but Berlin? Not to mention I saw a tanned German take a shit in an alley, in clear view of the gestap...cops...and they didn’t say a word. The country is going to trash, and the only ones defending W. Europe at this point are Eurotrash suckling noisily off Childless Mummy Merkel Urkel’s sag-ass titties.

[edit]

Thought to mention to the guy who took the alley dump? His other tanned German friends tried to “clean up” by pissing in the poo pile and wash it away. Just smeared it around is more like it. You ethnic Euro asshats put up with this shit, too.

Stavrophore

Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In

What part of Germany? Eastern-most cities that aren’t Berlin weren’t too bad when I was there last spring, but Berlin had whole sections that smelled like night-after-beer-binge piss. Paris is famous for it, as well the rats and trash fluttering about everywhere, but Berlin? Not to mention I saw a tanned German take a shit in an alley, in clear view of the gestap...cops...and they didn’t say a word. The country is going to trash, and the only ones defending W. Europe at this point are Eurotrash suckling noisily off Childless Mummy Merkel Urkel’s sag-ass titties.

[edit]

Thought to mention to the guy who took the alley dump? His other tanned German friends tried to “clean up” by pissing in the poo pile and wash it away. Just smeared it around is more like it. You ethnic Euro asshats put up with this shit, too.

Yes there are poor people especially with migrant influx lately. And you can see similar pictures in US, doest that mean the whole country is trash? In Poland ive seen once a drunk person defecating, does a single occurence of something means the whole country and people are doing the same? No, you will always encounter extremities in every country. Western europe will encounter some lack of western standards with huge migrant influx, but it was to be expected. The situation will change to normal -i dont see integrated turkish migrants in germany, shitting in the streets. They have jobs, they have families.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
The problem is that it doesn't look good.

Its better then no light reflection at all. What we had right now was fake reflection of light, ie, if light reflect from a surface, you will at most see just the copy of the model that was reflected, and at most there will be just emissive surface assigned to it, if the model reflected was a light source[ie like a sun or lamp reflecting froma wall or water poodle], and few baked maps that describe how light should "reflect" of the object[and in reality just appear to the user as they are reflecting the light to environment]. Such reflections[without emissive] were not adding to for example room illumination. With emissive added, they were adding but it was just like you would light a matte lightbulb, so the whole surface would just emit uniformally some amount of light. With ray tracing, you can precisely reflect the amount of light from the needed angle, from the exact position of the poodle, and said reflection could illuminate room better, or just a part of it, like reflecting on the part of wall, lightening it.It can then diffuse, scatter or reflect again from said walls, and so on and so on. You can see how mutliple light sources, and reflective surfaces would make an intertwined nightmare for CPU and GPU to compute.

A real life water puddle reflecting a poodle:

c90d0d0eaa3e821f8ac0f64781f0d266.jpg

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
battelfield 1
battlefield 2
battlefield 3
battlfeld starwars 1
battlefield starwars 2
battlefield future 2033
battlefield future 2034
battlefield ww1 edition
battlefield 2003 remastered eidtion
battlefield ww2
battlefield ww3
battlefield now!
battlefield go
battlefield mobile
battlefield 3
battlefield 4
battlefield urban
battlefield urban 2
battlefield cops
battlefield swat
battlefield swat2
battlefield 5
battlefield wwf
battlefield wwe

possible names for battlefield games from EA
these are relased every 12 months so thats about 10 years worth of battlefield

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
You're conveniently forgetting titles that will get people excited about (And Codex would rage about):

Battlefield Nova Corps
Battlefield X-Men
Battlefield Hulk

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Battlefield Future
Battlefield Champions
Arena of Battlefield
Battlefield WW4
Battlefield Korea
Battlefield Vietnam 2
Battlefield 1948
Ultimate Battlefield
Final Battlefield
Battlefield 2: Hell on Earth
BATTLEFIELD™
Battlefield 2019
Battlefield: RATS!
Battlefield Royale
Battlefield Caesar
Battlefield Assassins
Battlefield Mercenaries
Battlefield x Command and Conquer
Battlefield Pocket
Battlefield x Marvel

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom