Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Dawn of War tournament - itz DONE!

Ninjerk

Arcane
5fe9cc510ae293d3115126bb607f7c72.png

Is there a way to set notifications for specific people on Steam's new FL?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Just spam him with NSFW pics. That'll get his attention.
I recommend googling oda non and other stuff to embed.

Dayyālu

Arcane
RK47 said:
I recommend googling oda non and other stuff to embed.

74d1fa47197faf9d59e20b154abc0869.jpg

Lemme doubt on the effectiveness of that, comrade RK. We'll have to trust on Roxor's rat capabilities to endlessly pester human beings.

Stormcrowfleet

Aeon & Star Interactive
Developer
I work outside my home (that is, in the wood) since I'm military. I only show up during weekends.

I'm available tomorrow if anyone wants to win easy-pz.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Attention all citizens.

If the remaining 3 matches aren't resolved by next monday (20.08), I'll let Commander Boreale the dice roller bot sort them out and proceed to the semis.

That is all.

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The emperor has forsaken me... My pc has gone the way of the quatlo. Most likely my gpu or the mainboard is defect, and I'm unable to replace either before the end of the deadline.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
dayyalu vs ninjerk
ninjerk vs stormcrow
a name vs snorkack

actually if a name vs snorkack has no chance of being played anymore i think i'll just advance this to the semis right now

Dayyālu

Arcane
Darth Roxor can't be bothered to know the games played despite pestering people for them

Sadly I never managed to get Stormcrowfleet on line and I proposed to concede, but no one ever listens

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Final standings for playoffs are as follows.

dowleague2.png

CHAD Division:

Jaedar - 4
Desocupado - 4
Darth Roxor - 4
Dayyalu - 2
Ninjerk - 1
Stormcrowfleet - 0

Virgin Division:

Reject - 4
Snorkack - 2
Brotherman Bill - 2
Hello friend - 2
A name - 0
[REDACTED] - 0

As mentioned before, the complex knock-out formula for the 3-way tie in CHAD made chedderp go through from first place and deso from second.

In Virgin, Reject is the clear winrar, but 2nd place is a bit more iffy. Since it's again a 3-way with no clear winner in head-to-head (snorkack lost to fren who lost to bill who lost to snorkack), it would also have to be calculated on the basis of individual games won vs lost. Here, Snorkack is the clear winner because he hasn't lost a single match 2:0.

However, since Snorkack's computor has exploded and who the fuck knows when it's gonna un-explode itself, he probably has to be discounted. This leaves us with Bill and Fren, and in that head-to-head, Bill was the winner. So he goes through.

Gentlemen, you know your duty and you will do it.

dowleague3.png

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom