Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

1eyedking If you could live in a fantasy world, who would you be?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Mage rogue,leader of the whole crime syndicate including the pirates and the highway men! All shall tremble before me and pay protection money! Also the inventor of the hand bag and baths!

Would be happy to hire JarlFrank and do industrial production of poisons,invisibility potions and other thievy items.

Self-Ejected

Harry Easter

Self-Ejected
If I could choose: An adventuring knight, wandering around, learning about the worlds cultures and regulary kicks warlords into the dust and making the world a better place.

If I am honest and lucky: Some kind of scholar (Monk, payed historian, a minstrel), that reads a lot, writes parchments and hopes that he can work on the one big book he tries to create until the third war in two years starts.

flabbyjack

Arcane
Some kind of goblinoid. Scraping life by with a low tier level of intelligence, I'd toil a filthy life just barely making ends meet. Every year is slightly more bearable than the last, however. We build new farms and infrastructure, and cement our new society using our ancient gods and traditions. In a few decades our settlement would have turned into a small town... But then a party of adventurer's comes by, slaughters everyone, and torches the huts.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
I want to be a dragon.
Being able to fly and to roast groundhogs, what can be better than that?

I would not amass a treasure to brood on, though, as that kind of behaviour will invariably attract the attention of bothersome treasure hunters.

Swampy_Merkin

Learned
Possibly Retarded
I'd just be a guy living in a house by himself that drove (almost) all of his neighbors away with nothing but sheer orneriness, drunken guitar playing, and lots of feral cats.

A guy that likes to antagonize people on the Internet with ideas that are backed up with literally millions of pages of well-thought-out arguments going back 2 thousand years or more, but that are, nonetheless, mocked because they're too scary for the simple-minded.

Me.

I would be me.

Starwars

Arcane
Some decently rich store owner in Toussaint maybe. Best thing would be an owner of a vineyard but I don't want to deal with the goddamn plant monsters.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
So much to choose from; From SF: An Imperial Guard Commissar, Inquisitor bringing exterminatus to planets full of SJW heresy, an Adeptus Arbites or Rouge Trader. From the traditional fantasy: Dorf War cleric with badass beard, Orc Berserker with harem of captured elf and human wymyn or Rouge of some sort. From real life/alternative History: Cossack serving under Mad Baron or Chilean Copter pilot.

serveimage

Heck the standard bearer looks just as Commisar.

Last edited:

Generic-Giant-Spider

1888 Whitechapel London

Assassin with Noble lineage and specialized in surgical skills.

Falksi

Arcane
A healthy, wealthy half-elf noble who spends most of his days out on the piss with his mates, and banging the fuck out of all the sexy servant girls.

Self-Ejected

Sacred82

Self-Ejected
Dumbfuck
an NPC in Might & Magic VI - VIII. Basically sitting around my house all day waiting for someone to pop in so I can say "Looking for something special?" and "see ya misers!" over and over. Alternatively strutting around my beautiful fantasy town in arms and armor, getting some love from adventurers who wish to "hire" me to be their "companion". Just a random guy can be living the life there I guess.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
an NPC in Might & Magic VI - VIII. Basically sitting around my house all day waiting for someone to pop in so I can say "Looking for something special?" and "see ya misers!" over and over. Alternatively strutting around my beautiful fantasy town in arms and armor, getting some love from adventurers who wish to "hire" me to be their "companion". Just a random guy can be living the life there I guess.
Don't forget the part when every other week some random asshole destroys your village with Armageddon. :D

ProphetSword

Arcane
Developer
If I'm wandering around the Forgotten Realms, I better be a powerful wizard or a dragon or a beholder.

Or, you know, the Tarrasque. Because, go big or go home, bitches.

A Shaper:

Pros:
- Cool magical powers.
- Shaping. I mean, magic is cool, but I can literally genetically engineer life to my content.
- Above the normal mortals without the power of shaping, and superior to silly normal wizards as well.
- Belonging to a order of cool Gene-Wizards
- Did I mention the cool robes? The cool robes are important, its how I look mysterious, enigmatic and powerful.
- Being half-mage half-scientist is dope
- Can choose to obey the order, or say "Fuck you" and get drunk on canister power.

Cons:
- All the durability of a paper sheet.
- The fucking Takers/Rebels want to kill me

I'm unsure if I would remain loyal, I want to turn me and all my homies immortal. I'm not sure legitimate shaping is going to do it.

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
Some sort of dragon that protects treasure and gets very grumpy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom