Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Legend of Heroes Thread - Trails of Cold Steel in the Sky

Shadenuat

Arcane
This is only time I give you 2 Agree ratings Rean. We are not friends or anything. :rpgcodex:

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Oh my god the Sen IV spoilers oh my god
Estelle Joshua Lloyd Rean meet up
oh my god oh my god please someone not named NISA get the contract soon, I'll even take Akysys if they have same VA as long as they get me my Sen hit

Jinn

Arcane
After the positive reception that the PC release of YS Memories of Celceta is getting, Falcom would have to be incredibly stupid or insane to give any more of their games to NISA to handle. Especially after the absolute mess that was the YS VIII release.

Come on Falcom, don't be that greedy. You're going to ruin your reputation in the west if you are.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
are the earlier legend of zeroes games not worth it or what? i saw on nicoblog a few of those in english.

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
are the earlier legend of zeroes games not worth it or what? i saw on nicoblog a few of those in english.
You mean the Pre-Trails LOH games like the Garghev trilogy? I haven't played them myself but the only negative I can recall about them was the Namco localization of them.

LJ40

Cipher
I just recently played through Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch. It's not bad I guess, almost a poster game for generic jrpg, but it was EXTREMELY easy.

I've read that the other two games in the trilogy improved things a bit, but unless you're really hurting for something to play I wouldn't even bother.

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
mAtlFaf.jpg

Slow but steady.

How's the third one?

Jinn

Arcane
Slow but steady.

How's the third one?

Slow but steady with this one for me too. I get why Chapter VIII: Land of Chaos is a thing, but it's totally fucking up my hype and the pacing is suffering from unnecessary content yet again. For every 10 hours of a Trails game I love, it seems I have to claw my way through 4 I don't. Love these games, but goddamn.

Anyway, once I finish this one, I think I have to give Liberl a break for awhile. I'll probably play Cold Steel for my next Trails game, then go back to Third. Unless Crossbell translation gets released first. Then I'm dropping everything for that.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
new old character + shit is going down for real reveal

KPMgdag.jpg

YivSFBh.jpg

42xMX45.jpg
F2vynyo.jpg

uxfGnSW.jpg
kyoaTtI.jpg
Fz9ZCvf.jpg
ncuU1QW.jpg
tDChLhS.jpg
hnJtdWl.jpg
Seboist
best girl sara and schera drinkin together :love:and sara and rixia dancin together. great all best girls from each series have things in common between them

also

cassius usin sword, shit really is goin down down down

Vagiel

Augur
By the way I haven't seen it mentioned here. Both zero and ao have been translated and I find them perfectly serviceable. I finished zero and I am a quarter of the way in in ao and I have no issues with the translation, so to whoever is interested give it a try.

tet666

Augur
By the way I haven't seen it mentioned here. Both zero and ao have been translated and I find them perfectly serviceable. I finished zero and I am a quarter of the way in in ao and I have no issues with the translation, so to whoever is interested give it a try.

Yeah i just started it as well with the pre patched games from Nyaa, i really wanted to wait for Geofronts edited Zero translation but they are getting slower and slower only getting about 10% done now every half year or so, it will be at least mid to end of 2019 till we see their edit if things continue like that.
Zero's translation is definitely a bit rough so far but now that i'm almost finished there was really no point in the script i didn't fully understand and i'm not even a english native speaker (that's probably even a plus since i translate it in my head to my language anyway). AO's translation allrdy got a edited version by Flame and is generally higher quality so there shouldn't be any problems with it either.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom