Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen - Chaos Chronicles reborn and dead again

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Ha! We'll see about that!

But fine. Your game, "your" thread.

Let's see what VD has to add, but I'll put this to bed for now. Unless it heats up again later.
You sound like a mobster from the protection money racket.

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Just to play Devil's Advocate, what's to stop someone like me (not that I would actually do this), who knows you oh-so-well, from getting on your forums and spreading the word that one of the game's "developers" is an avowed Nazi / Nazi sympathizer? Not to mention the other rather... odd hobbies that you have, Jarl.
Nice RPG you have there, would be a shame if something were to

happen to it

ColCol

Arcane
Well, that was disappointingly underwhelming. But I shan't give up so easily.

Just to play Devil's Advocate, what's to stop someone like me (not that I would actually do this), who knows you oh-so-well, from getting on your forums and spreading the word that one of the game's "developers" is an avowed Nazi / Nazi sympathizer? Not to mention the other rather... odd hobbies that you have, Jarl.

Again, I have no intention to attempt to thwart or otherwise affect your game's success in any way; rather, I'm quite looking forward to it and its success. But I can't help but wonder how you're maintaining such a willfully obtuse attitude towards your own possible adverse reflection on that which you and your colleagues are working so hard.

Then again, Jarl, you've always been like this, right?

What's to stop you. The fact that you're a creepy old kook that people would likely ignore. Has your life reached such a point that you now need to threaten to take down others? You've said just as many terrible things as Jarl.

Modron

Arcane
Vault Dweller, please be honest about something with me.

Did you change from your Ubersturmführer tag and avatar intentionally, knowing that maintaining that even here in the shithole backwater that is Codex might come back to haunt you?

Not to compare you to Jarl, but the parallels are tantalizing at least in terms of potential drama.
Didn't he change it because tards were calling it Iron Cross studios or something somewhat regularly and he wanted to see if an equally despicable regime would draw so much ire from SJW tards who romanticize communism?

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Did you change from your Ubersturmführer tag and avatar intentionally, knowing that maintaining that even here in the shithole backwater that is Codex might come back to haunt you?

Not to compare you to Jarl, but the parallels are tantalizing at least in terms of potential drama.
Didn't he change it because tards were calling it Iron Cross studios or something somewhat regularly and he wanted to see if an equally despicable regime would draw so much ire from SJW tards who romanticize communism?
Basically that.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
Well, that was disappointingly underwhelming. But I shan't give up so easily.

Again, I have no intention to attempt to thwart or otherwise affect your game's success in any way; rather, I'm quite looking forward to it and its success. But I can't help but wonder how you're maintaining such a willfully obtuse attitude towards your own possible adverse reflection on that which you and your colleagues are working so hard.

Then again, Jarl, you've always been like this, right?

What's to stop you. The fact that you're a creepy old kook that people would likely ignore. Has your life reached such a point that you now need to threaten to take down others? You've said just as many terrible things as Jarl.
The only thing worse than a nazi according to SJW types is a virgin, so JarlFrank is pretty much untouchable.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer

I doubt that Nazi figurines sold on Amazon can be considered an endorsement of Nazism or expression of political views.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I never realized it was a "figurine". And sold on Amazon?

Maybe I shouldn't have asked your opinion in the first place. You're going senile quicker than I am.

Edit: Now I see what you're talking about. I honestly never bothered to click to see the details of your previous or current one.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Sacred82

Self-Ejected
Dumbfuck
who wouldn't love to have little brown figurines of Siegfried Shitstainson standing around in their living room, regardless of political views?

Evil, prejudiced libruls may disagree.

jungl

Augur
There a sub genre of men in their mid to late 30s in europe that collect nazi memoriblia. They usually unemployed, have no or little sex life, smoke cigs and play guitar all day. See really its a COUNTER culture similiar to the the my little pony fandom. SJWS are simply ignorant and not aware of all the groups out there like they are with black dicks matter

Self-Ejected

Sacred82

Self-Ejected
Dumbfuck
There a sub genre of men in their mid to late 30s in europe that collect nazi memoriblia. They usually unemployed, have no or little sex life, smoke cigs and play guitar all day. See really its a COUNTER culture similiar to the the my little pony fandom. SJWS are simply ignorant and not aware of all the groups out there like they are with black dicks matter

IME they're ultra squares.

Mustawd

Crispy , hey idiot. Stfu. What is your problem?

Ppl say a lot of things on the internet. You once admitted to me that your dad drowned kittens because it’d be too hard to find them homes. So should I tell that to all your customers?

Wait...the kittens thing might have been our polish bus repairmen friend. Not sure. Sounds like something both your dads would do.

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
People who are offended by things don't browse the Codex :M

They sometimes can be offended by copy/paste made from the codex though. Given what happened with sser, you cannot really exclude it. At least, you are not working for people who would throw you to the mob to appease it.

Last edited:

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
In any case, it shouldn't be a problem.
After all it's trendy being "alt-right" currently - see how KCD benefited from the buzz and sold like crazy.

Unwanted

YanBG

Unwanted
After all it's trendy being "alt-right" currently - see how KCD benefited from the buzz and sold like crazy.
KCD was solid even before that. For a smaller game it can be a bad thing, especially with a less likable lead(Vavra looks like your average beer buddy).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom