Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire + DLC Thread - now with turn-based combat!

Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot The Real Fanboy
There's a new made up language for you guys to get triggered about

frajaq

Erudite
Not that I'm complaining about more content for this game that I enjoyed, but aren't these staggered releases/roadmap best suited for online games and not single player cRPGs?

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Hvar jeg lap ikke piku kumet hamala itche vtong. What does this phrase mean? It's up to you to figure out dear player, order now for $9,99.

Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
This DLC is off to a very good start. Great characters and voiceacting so far. The first battle is reasonably tough at level 20, and I imagine it gets even harder.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
is it worth taking a break from yakuza 0 to play this dlc?

the other night I loaded up my save to do the huana and royal deadfire questlines and plowed through everybody with my level 20 characters... I thought Josh was going to rebalance POTD or does that not apply to already saved games?

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Hvar jeg lap ikke piku kumet hamala itche vtong
That's a Norwegian nordlending accent if I ever saw one. Fuck if I know what it means though, I never know what those guys are saying. I think I can make out something about dicks and seaweed, which seems fitting.

2house2fly

Magister
is it worth taking a break from yakuza 0 to play this dlc?

the other night I loaded up my save to do the huana and royal deadfire questlines and plowed through everybody with my level 20 characters... I thought Josh was going to rebalance POTD or does that not apply to already saved games?
I enjoy the game a lot and I'm sure the DLC is fine, but there is no way it's better than Yakuza 0.

Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
I'm going to be honest. I still haven't gotten past the dragon at the beginning of the DLC.

Everytime it gets to low health it summons a risen champion and heals some of its health. I've exhausted every ability on this fucker and it just wont die.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
upload_2018-8-2_22-27-56.png

Yeah, going to wait for 4.0 before even considering a replay.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Kinda excited about the mega-bosses, not gonna lie. Also, I wet myself after reading "Skaen", but it's just a challenge. The format of this game is kinda weird, though, just random stuff added on top with no connection to anything.

Ulfhednar

Savant
The optimistic “More to come...” at the bottom of that graphic.

I guess the only way to make developers add more free content to a game is to not buy it...
They have lots of empty islands... If they decided they wanted to put out a few dungeons like Durlag’s tower or Firkragg’s lair with good environments, interesting puzzles, and dungeon specific narratives with 3-5 floors, that would add a lot to the game.

Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
Sounds like its purpose is to sell the free DLC items, why did you sink it? :P

They said it was one of the hardest fights in the game if you choose to board. I wanted to test it out myself.

The battle was a cakewalk, but the DLC is giving me a decent challenge at level 20, so all is forgiven.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom