Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ This is SPARTA

• Thread starter Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
  • Start date

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

You singled-out Jacob like this, for everyone to shit retarded messages on xir profile, resulting in this poster getting spammed with unneeded alerts. This is clearly very intentional and deliberate sabotage by a repressive administration, and every goon who went along with this vicious act of cyber-bullying is responsible for Jacob 's imminent mental breakdown and suicide.

I have already submitted a complaint to StopBullying.org and the Cuber-Bullying Research Center. Revert your unlawful treatment of this forum's posters, or we will be forced to take legal action.

Thank you, and have a great day.

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Five minutes before making this thread:

UPCuow7.png

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Liberal thinks he's playing 4D chess with all this shit when he puts so much passion into it, "Why are you picking on a transgender, lol I'm not gay hell no bro why would you think that lol *aggressive cocksucking sounds* lol I'm totally not gay *REALLY aggressive cocksucking sounds* nope still not gay I mean why even mention it lol"

Self-Ejected

DakaSha V

Self-Ejected
Liberal thinks he's playing 4D chess with all this shit when he puts so much passion into it, "Why are you picking on a transgender, lol I'm not gay hell no bro why would you think that lol *aggressive cocksucking sounds* lol I'm totally not gay *REALLY aggressive cocksucking sounds* nope still not gay I mean why even mention it lol"

brofist

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom