Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
2024? Add the numbers up. Turn it sideways. It's when V2 comes out.

Illuminati.

index.php

Arcane
I'm not sure what to say to people who disagree with me.

I'm glad that the steam version of Grimoire with DRM is available and I hope you all enjoy it.

This is not what I was sold 6 years ago.

Grimoire is completely DRM-free. You can copy or move the game directory wherever you want and it'll run fine without steam.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

I'm glad that the steam version of Grimoire with DRM is available and I hope you all enjoy it.

Grimoire is completely DRM-free. You can copy or move the game directory wherever you want and it'll run fine without steam.

This is good to hear. At least he maintained that promise.

Nonetheless I paid for a boxed copy of the game which is not forthcoming.

Cleve hasn't even posted in a year on the indiegogo campaign.

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Douchebag! Village Idiot Repressed Homosexual Possibly Retarded Edgy Shitposter

This is good to hear. At least he maintained that promise.

Nonetheless I paid for a boxed copy of the game which is not forthcoming.

Cleve hasn't even posted in a year on the indiegogo campaign.

mondblut

Arcane
The voice-controlled AI has made its way into the popular Lovense series of smart sex toys, giving you more control over your late-night action than ever before.

nintchdbpict000381963158-e1531495752231.jpg

I bet certain local fanbois are now happy that there is a tablet-compatible PST EE.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
After 6 years of waiting for this game I think its just time to give people refunds.

I am no longer interested in playing this game.

This was most likely Cleve's intent the entire time. String out the "delivery" process so long and just sell the game as digital only. It doesn't matter to me either way once I get a refund.

You should be ashamed of yourself, pagan, unbeliever, heretic !
As Cleveland the Great Bearded would say : "You don't deserve Grimoire, you piece of shit ! You didn't even deserve to lay your eyes on my masterpiece, it's only meant to be played by the Chosen Retarded ones !"

Now, go back to your room !

Citizen

I'm still waiting patiently. When Grimoire is released on GOG, I will give Cleve his well earned money for it and be able to play incline.

This. I don't care about manual, just release it on gog, and I would be a happy man.

Dorateen

Arcane
I hope this makes it into the Manual under the explanation for strength differences between male and female characters.

GOLDEN ERA GAMES
[developer] 12 hours ago
I love where a female is talking about biological equality being virtually the same between males and females (she is mostly exposed to gloryhole neckbeards in office situations and she is correct, they are for all intents and purposes female) and while she is talking I suddenly reach out and lift a car with one hand. Then I tell her, don't mind me, I'm just looking for spare change, please continue. While she goes on, I reach out and bend a light post into funny animal balloons. But equal surely, I nod my head. Everybody knows that. I am totally sure that the differences are completely atomic, like the same gender that can lift cars and stop trains would also have no particular advantage in the brain either. Then I leap away like the Hulk and just sail over the horizon, all the while thinking about how WE ALL TEH EEKWEL.

GandGolf

Augur
Less than a week before the one year anniversary of Grimoire's release on Steam! Will Cleve be able to deliver Version 2.0 or even the manual by then as he promised or will this be yet another deadline that he missed?

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Less than a week before the one year anniversary of Grimoire's release on Steam! Will Cleve be able to deliver Version 2.0 or even the manual by then as he promised or will this be yet another deadline that he missed?
What the hell are you talking about?

Probably this:
GOLDEN ERA GAMES [developer] 11 Jul @ 9:10am
This game will go on sale to coincide with the one year anniversary of release and to celebrate the new V2 with additional content that will accompany the manual.

Release date being 4 Aug, 2017.

GandGolf
I don't think Cleve ever delivered anything on a promised deadline, so that would be a 1st. I would be surprised if he even remembers saying that.

Last edited:

Daemongar

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut
Oh, that. Well, look - pencils have erasers for a reason. Everyone makes a mistake or two, but one missed deadline or missed manual shouldn't make anyone doubt that Cleve has this stuff covered. I'm pretty sure everything will be released on time as promised by this Friday.

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Oh, that. Well, look - pencils have erasers for a reason. Everyone makes a mistake or two, but one missed deadline or missed manual shouldn't make anyone doubt that Cleve has this stuff covered. I'm pretty sure everything will be released on time as promised by this Friday.

I think you mean next Friday.

Dorateen

Arcane
One year ago on Grimoire Release Day, I celebrated by posting the lyrics to Iron Maiden's "The Wicker Man", which capture the moment of euphoric transcendence. It's almost as if Dickinson had Grimoire in mind when he was writing the song.

Imagine how surprised I was when midway through the adventure, I actually encountered

Bs0ET0D.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom