Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Any Games where you fight a Kraken ?

Unwanted

Unwanted
Today i had a dream about me and some fellows fighting a Kraken ! he has huge !!! also a epic soundtrack playing at the background makes the fight so Epic and Wonderful ! everything looked so real ! unfortunately i woke up in the middle of the fight because some useless piece of shit cat making noises !

That dream has so good that i wonder what games provides a fight with a Kraken ? the only ones i know is Ultima Online and Sea of Thieves.

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
useless piece of shit cat

fuck-you-cat.png

Master

Arbiter
Tomb Raider Underworld had one, cant remember if you actually fight it.

Risewild

Arbiter
I can think of only a couple from the top of my head:

God of War 2
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb

Age of Mythology has a Kraken unit. But it's not really the same as fighting one though...

Master

Arbiter
Posibly, but i havent played that one. Dead Space 1 has a Kraken like thing boss fight. Witcher 2 also but its shitty.

Unwanted

Unwanted
Posibly, but i havent played that one. Dead Space 1 has a Kraken like thing boss fight. Witcher 2 also but its shitty.

oh actually there really one in tomb raider underworld:

Shit ! why developers keep reusing dragons in games ? krakens are much much cooler !

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Not a Kraken excatly, but Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth has a pretty cool fight with a giant monster from the deep.

Unwanted

Unwanted
Not a Kraken excatly, but Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth has a pretty cool fight with a giant monster from the deep.

i always wanted to play tihs game i heard so many good things about this game ! i going to check it out this game after tempest !

Master

Arbiter

oh actually there really one in tomb raider underworld:

Shit ! why developers keep reusing dragons in games ? krakens are much much cooler !

Thats the one. Yeah dragons are retarded. Krakens are at least scientificaly plausible.

Risewild

Arbiter
Here's is a trip down to memory lane, into old japanese games:
  • Final Fantasy 1
  • Shining Force 2
  • Golden Sun
IIRC, there is a boss Kraken in all of those.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Unwanted
Hers is a trip down to memory lane, into old japanese games:
  • Final Fantasy 1
  • Shining Force 2
  • Golden Sun
IIRC, there is a boss Kraken in all of those.

i remember the golden sun one,that shit is hard as fuck ! i have to restart the whole "defend ship from waves of enemies" sequence 3 times in a row.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom