Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I hate birds.

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
After that, you will love them

Paradise birds, there are 42 species of this bird in New-Guinea
:M

looks like one of dem jurasic park spit dino's at 0:20 :shredder:
front-flip at 0:44 :shredder::shredder:

Swampy_Merkin

Learned
Possibly Retarded
daylight doesn't remind you of daytime but birds do.

I'm sitting in a dark room looking at a simulation of daytime. It reminds of nothing more than it is: a simulation of daytime.

Bird sounds are more viscerally connected to the feeling of dragging my ass out of bed and going someplace I hate.

Plus the sound itself is just inherently annoying to me. Bunch of mindless screeching assholes that shit on my car.

Owls are cool though, and ravens. But mostly birds are just a plague upon the earth...except for the delicious fat ones.

Self-Ejected

Sacred82

Self-Ejected
Dumbfuck
daylight doesn't remind you of daytime but birds do.

I'm sitting in a dark room looking at a simulation of daytime. It reminds of nothing more than it is: a simulation of daytime.

in that case, close windows. Same difference.

Plus the sound itself is just inherently annoying to me. Bunch of mindless screeching assholes that shit on my car.

What did the birds do to you? Show us on the doll.

Swampy_Merkin

Learned
Possibly Retarded
But owls come out at night.

But the sound that owls make is inherently wonderful unlike those retarded daytime birds.

You don't understand. The daytime is when all of the screaming birds are screaming and other assorted asslickers are making their other assorted asslicker noises.

The night is dark and full of wonders.

Self-Ejected

Sacred82

Self-Ejected
Dumbfuck
But owls come out at night.

But the sound that owls make is inherently wonderful unlike those retarded daytime birds.

You don't understand. The daytime is when all of the screaming birds are screaming and other assorted asslickers are making their other assorted asslicker noises.

The night is dark and full of wonders.

Point is, if you're aware that the lights from your monitor are simulated daytime because you're sitting in a dark room, you should be aware that bird noises are part of the simulated daytime if your windows aren't open.

Also, what about owl noises during nighttime in games, huh? HUH? Fucking hypocrite.

:rpgcodex:

inb4 requests for perpetual nighttime in Original Sin 3. Or an option to turn off daytime in Pillars 3

Swampy_Merkin

Learned
Possibly Retarded
Point is, if you're aware that the lights from your monitor are simulated daytime because you're sitting in a dark room, you should be aware that bird noises are part of the simulated daytime if your windows aren't open.

Also, what about owl noises during nighttime in games, huh? HUH? Fucking hypocrite.

Jesus fucking hairy Christ....you're missing the point entirely.

It's the fucking SOUND of daytime birds.....they're retarded, horrible screeching retards that also remind me of horrible work-a-day bullshit.

And the sound of owls at night either actual or gamey is fine because fucking night....and owl-sound....which is way different and mellower.

Grrr....you're ripping the ellipses from me asshole!

Generic-Giant-Spider

I used to live in a semi-detached that had these birds on the roof that would give the most cacophonous wailing you'd ever hear. They didn't even sound like birds, it was like a portal to Hell was opened up and I was experiencing some sort of demonic invasion.

Swampy_Merkin

Learned
Possibly Retarded
Ban OP. Shitposter without a hint of humour or creativity.

Your shit ratings are also creative and hilarious. I bet literally nobody has ever thought to put a shit emoji on a post before. You must be some kind of fucking otherworldly genius.

Also, fuck (most) birds. Fuck them right in their bird cunts.

Swampy_Merkin

Learned
Possibly Retarded
The friendly owl is in my ear; it says "HOO." I say, "HOO." It says "fuck you, you're obviously not an owl." I say fuck you I was just trying to be friendly, but, actually, I'm pretty fucking tired.

So another bottle of rum to sleep through the shit-bird cycle....again.

Hi my name is Swampy and I'm a retiree.

Hevnknekt

Educated
When you catch a typical bird lover unawares.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom