Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire + DLC Thread - now with turn-based combat!

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Speaking of MotB, I'm kinda disappointed in the Skaen Priest, the removal of Prey on the Weak really snuffed out the flavor, along with stilettos being very weak. While I appreciate getting some Rogue abilities, they compete with other spells, it's much better to use my spell slot for Devotions for the Faithful, rather than Finishing Blow. I have to multi-class with Rogue to get the same playstyle as in PoE1, which is a totally missed opportunity, since every deity could've been like a mini-class and every Priest multi-class could've been triple-class-like. F.e. Wael is Wizard-like, Berath and Magran are different aspects of Druid-like, etc. Not to mention that multi-classing with Rogue gets me duplicate abilities. I feel like Priests in general are kinda worse overall and not only mechanically, but in flavor also. Maculo, what do you think about the Eothas Priest? Does it stack up to the PoE1 one?
I think it does, because you obtain revive and defensive spells automatically, which fits the healer archetype with a focus on light and redemption. Furthermore, those automatic spells are really useful, and work well with multi class characters that have limited spell selections. For example, revive and defensive barrier are useful in any build, whether that be melee, ranged, or buff/debuff.

Granted, I have not played a pure priest though, because I did not find the max level spells necessary. Hence, I cannot comment on the max level Eothas spells. I have been content with Thaumsturge (Priest/Wizard),and have played it like a battle priest with a focus on damage. Before the nerfs, it was godly with the buffs and damage spells.

I have not played PoE2 much since the last major patch. I have been swept up in Total War: Warhammer. On my next playthrough, I will play Priest of Eothas/Cipher or Thaumaturge again, with a focus on debuffs and buffs.

Last edited:

Prime Junta

I got badly into the serial-restarting loop, and ended up discovering an easymode build.

Battlemage: Unbroken + Wizard. Pump INT, PER, RES, distribute what's left more or less evenly, dumping DEX somewhat more than others. Take Disciplined Barrage which you upgrade to the one that gives you +1 power level to spells, otherwise only the defensive fighter talents; the forced picks are just about enough. Pick AoE and CC spells primarily. Proficiencies dagger and large shield. Wear the heaviest armour you can find. Then park yourself in the front line with the large shield and dagger modals on (and guardian stance when you get it), and cast away with your spells, everybody else assisting from the back with mostly ranged weapons. Use your Disciplined Barrage to keep Concentration up. You're plumb near indestructible even without any buffs, and with your CC and AoE spells you'll just melt mobs. For bosses pick a grimoire with single-target spells.

I've no doubt the same principle would work with a druid as well. Perhaps even a priest although the tactics would be a bit different since the CC and AoE damage spells aren't as good.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Park yourself up front and watch as the mobs beeline towards your back row. I've found that 2 tanks work best, both in 1 and 2. You can substitute one of the tanks with Ranger companion.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Hmm.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/687020-pillars-of-eternity/stats#diff
Simple - 2.25%
Easy - 4.25%
Just Right - 60.75%
Tough - 29.5%
Unforgiving - 3.25%
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/188081-tyranny/stats#diff
Simple - 1.92%
Easy - 10.58%
Just Right - 72.12%
Tough - 12.5%
Unforgiving - 2.88%
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/227477-pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire/stats#diff
Simple - 18.18%
Easy - 9.09%
Just Right - 72.73%

Deadfire: :retarded:

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
I got badly into the serial-restarting loop, and ended up discovering an easymode build.

Battlemage: Unbroken + Wizard. Pump INT, PER, RES, distribute what's left more or less evenly, dumping DEX somewhat more than others. Take Disciplined Barrage which you upgrade to the one that gives you +1 power level to spells, otherwise only the defensive fighter talents; the forced picks are just about enough. Pick AoE and CC spells primarily. Proficiencies dagger and large shield. Wear the heaviest armour you can find. Then park yourself in the front line with the large shield and dagger modals on (and guardian stance when you get it), and cast away with your spells, everybody else assisting from the back with mostly ranged weapons. Use your Disciplined Barrage to keep Concentration up. You're plumb near indestructible even without any buffs, and with your CC and AoE spells you'll just melt mobs. For bosses pick a grimoire with single-target spells.

I've no doubt the same principle would work with a druid as well. Perhaps even a priest although the tactics would be a bit different since the CC and AoE damage spells aren't as good.

It seems rather weird that you, who's known to be one of the biggest proponents of the original game, write like you've only now discovered the value of a build that stacks defense (which is what this seems to be). And I hope you're writing with PotD difficulty in mind because the game is ridiculously easy to solo on any lower difficulty, while you're referring to a full party here (It's probably easy enough to solo PotD as well, after a certain point, but I never tried solo PotD myself, and so don't want to guess.)

Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot The Real Fanboy
Do you want me to ignore reality? After Patch 1.1 the first half of the game experienced a large difficulty spike, and its gotten more difficult with every subsequent patch. There are also other things to consider as well...

1. Most Deadfire players are veterans of POE1 and Tyranny, so they have experience with the mechanics and basic tactics
2. POE1 and Tyranny were hard for all the wrong reasons. Unlike Deadfire, they had shit encounter design and relied on cheesy ways to artificially increase difficulty.

I've completed all three games on PoTD. I think Deadfire is easier than The White March, the same as base POE1, and harder than Tyranny.

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Found some interesting things about Beast of Winter in the game files. Some new enemies:

"Controller": "art/lax02/animation/animationcontrollers/creature/lax02_dracolich_rymrgand_plane.controller"

"Controller": "art/lax02/animation/animationcontrollers/creature/lax02_minotaur.overridecontroller",

"Controller": "art/lax02/animation/animationcontrollers/creature/lax02_shambling_souls.controller"

"Controller": "art/lax02/animation/animationcontrollers/creature/lax02_beast_of_winter.controller"

jungl

Augur
LOL im surprised people still posting about this game. I swear deadfire content wise is like a hour or two long. I played clicker browser looking game, warbanners, recently that had me wanting more then deadfire. Once I completed I had zero desire to try other classes or replay the game. The roleplaying C&C feel very theme park where they might as well not be there. Fallout 2 is the crpg I replayed the most.

Lacrymas

Arcane
The patches increased the difficulty a lot, so those statistics aren't reliable.

There's also the fact that a minuscule amount of players play it on PotD, easier difficulties are indeed simple and auto attack fests.

Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
Okay, so I've hit the jackpot looking for DLC information in the conversation trigger files. I've discovered major details on both Beast of Winter and Seeker, Slayer, Survivor.

There's a lot to dissect. Should I post the information here or create a new post?

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Okay, so I've hit the jackpot looking for DLC information in the conversation trigger files. I've discovered major details on both Beast of Winter and Seeker, Slayer, Survivor.

There's a lot to dissect. Should I post the information here or create a new post?

Here

Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
No, I'm going to create a new post. This leak is pretty big and you can infer a lot from both DLCs.

There's even evidence Ydwin becomes a formal companion in the second DLC.

Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
Also there's some dialog and NPCs in the upcoming free DLC, "Deck of Many Things."

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Are you referring to Mirke's and Ydwin's upcoming NPC portraits? That may not be sufficient evidence, if so.

Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
I decided to just post it all here. This is every dialog trigger and CYOA trigger in Beast of Winter and Seeker, Slayer, Survivor (so far). You can make some inferences regarding what the DLC are about based on the file names.

Beast of Winter

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_bs_hw_art_viewers.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_bs_hw_draco_attack.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_bs_hw_run_out.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_bs_hw_townie_dracolich.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_bs_hw_townie_interior.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_bs_hw_vatnir_missing.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_bs_icerbergdungeon_vision_01.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_bs_icerbergdungeon_vision_02.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_brewmaster.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_construct_fluid.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_damaged_construct.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_dracolich.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_engwith_eothassunbeam.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_envoy_emissary.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_envoy_guard.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_envoy_runaway.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_fish_vendor.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_frozen_corpse.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_frozen_guardian.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_godhammer_eothassunbeams.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_hafjorn_confront.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_harbingerswatch_greeter.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_harbinger_leader.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_harbinger_leader_secret_switch.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_hidden_cave.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_house_keeper.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_huana_wandering_soul.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_hw_resolution.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_icebergdungeon_imp.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_ice_carver.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_missing_harbinger.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_relic_vendor.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_return_from_beyond.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_wahaki_chief.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_cv_wahaki_chief_envoy.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_si_icebergbreach_rymrgand.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_si_icebergexterior_frozencontainer.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_si_icebergexterior_wallclimb.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_si_iceberg_02_descent.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_01_si_iceberg_03_narrowledge.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_bs_dracolich_fight_spirits.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_bs_enter_trial_without_relic.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_dracolich.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_dracolich_phylactery.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_eder_bridge.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_engwith_inquisitor_soul.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_engwith_shackled_soul.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_engwith_trial_01.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_engwith_trial_02.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_engwith_trial_03.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_frozen_guardian.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_godhmr_illusion_wzd.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_huana_chest.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_huana_citizen.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_huana_keeper.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_huana_pedestal.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_huana_pool.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_huana_statue.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_hub_eothassunbeams.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_hub_frozen_guardian_soul.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_hub_huana_bridge.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_hub_huana_king.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_hub_lost_soul.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_hub_naxiva_ix_kirent.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_hub_waidwen.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_realm_entrances.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_tree_king_soul1.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_tree_king_soul2.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_tree_king_soul3.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_tree_king_soul4.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_tree_waidwen_fragment_01.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_tree_waidwen_fragment_02.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_tree_waidwen_fragment_03.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_tree_waidwen_tower.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_trial_ended_in_combat.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_waidwen.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_cv_whitevoid_shamblingsoul.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_si_dracolich_ending.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_si_whitevoidexit.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_02_si_whitevoid_rymrgand.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_endgameslides.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_poi_bs_bridge_ablaze_arrival.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_poi_bs_dracolich_portal.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_poi_bs_drowned_kingdom_arrival.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_poi_bs_endless_queries_arrival.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_poi_bs_iceberg_arrival.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_poi_bs_iceberg_rope_exit.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_poi_bs_iceberg_shrine_combat.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_poi_bs_manipulated_water.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_poi_bs_post_dracolich_arrival.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_poi_bs_post_dracolich_leaves.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_poi_bs_temple_arrival.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_poi_bs_time_travel_bridge.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax02_01_iceberg_dungeon/lax02_poi_bs_white_void_hazard.conversationbundle"

Seeker, Slayer, Survivor

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_bs_aexica_memory.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_bs_caretaker_greetings.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_bs_eruke_memory.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_bs_guard_memory_pool_welcome.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_aexica.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_aexica_firstvision.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_aexica_secondvision.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_aexica_thirdvision.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_arena_fight_pipiltin.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_arena_food_seller.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_arena_guard_spectator_seats.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_arena_innkeeper.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_arena_magic_item_seller.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_arena_master_battle_royale.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_arena_master_duels.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_arena_master_rite_of_passage.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_arena_master_seeker.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_arena_master_slayer.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_arena_master_survivor.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_arena_potion_seller.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_arena_weapon_seller.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_banter_q5.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_beast_of_omens_death.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_big_boar.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_caretaker.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_doc_dragon_stalkers.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_eruke.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_eruke_firstvision.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_eruke_secondvision.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_eruke_thirdvision.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_fortune_teller_ear.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_introduction_initiate.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_intro_east.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_leaving_planar_zone.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_memory_champion_of_hunt.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_memory_duels.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_memory_offerings.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_memory_pool_rite_of_passage.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_memory_seeker.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_memory_slayer.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_memory_survivor.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_prefightbanter_bears.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_prefightbanter_slayers.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_shipwreck_loner.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_special_items_vendor.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_steward_stone.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_whehami.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_whehami_firstvision.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_whehami_secondvision.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_cv_whehami_thirdvision.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_si_adra_pearl_statue.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_si_ancient_well.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_si_arena_entrance.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_si_arena_sea_cave.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_si_battle_royale.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_si_crossing.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_si_dinocroc_seaencounter.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_si_galawain_domain_entrance.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_si_galawain_endchat.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_si_mysterious_package.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_si_old_bones.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_si_seeker_forest.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_si_slayer_plains.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_si_survivor_mountain.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_si_vine_barrier.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_si_waterfall.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_tree_arena_master_hub.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/lax01_00_tree_memory_pool.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/debug_convos/lax01_00_cv_debug_guy.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/ydwin/lax01_cv_ydwin_hub.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/ydwin/lax01_cv_ydwin_main.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/lax01_00_arena_island/ydwin/lax01_cv_ydwin_relationship_player.conversationbundle"

Deck of Many Things (free DLC):

"Filename": "/conversations/laxd_00_deck_of_many_things/laxd_00_cv_bauble.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/laxd_00_deck_of_many_things/laxd_00_cv_captain_thaenic.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/laxd_00_deck_of_many_things/laxd_00_cv_deck_of_many_things_worldmap.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/laxd_00_deck_of_many_things/laxd_00_cv_didaco.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/laxd_00_deck_of_many_things/laxd_00_cv_disloyal_mercenary.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/laxd_00_deck_of_many_things/laxd_00_cv_sautara.conversationbundle"

"Filename": "/conversations/laxd_00_deck_of_many_things/laxd_00_si_deck_of_many_things_introduction.conversationbundle"

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Interesting, thank you for sharing. It would appear, based on the naming scheme, that Seeker, Slayer, Survivor was originally intended to come before Beast of Winter. Or simply that its development was started first.

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Ok, so Ydwin becomes a companion in Seeker, Slayer, Survivor

Beast of Winter --> Ryrmgand
Seeker, Slayer, Survivor --> Galawain
Forgotten Sanctum --> Wael

Lacrymas

Arcane
Seeing as companions are so barebones, they should've added more, I'm actually kinda surprised Vatnir won't be a full-fledged companion. I thought they'd add a companion with each DLC. Or add more sidekicks, they are even less fleshed out than BG1 companions, so that shouldn't be a problem. Having to choose between 25-30 sidekicks with different quips and combat barks would be cool, they'll finally be able to catch up to a 20-year-old game, at least in this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom