Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Has anyone here ever fall in love with a video game characters ?

Unwanted

logan

Unwanted
rinoa_heartilly_selphie_tilmitt_quistis_cosplay_by_alicenero-db8qccs.jpg

Are these trap or legit ?

Jason Liang

Arcane
Also

Muh princess. Lia is ride or die.

latest

"Ah... I love you... I love you... Darling...! I would do... anything... you wanted... Ah... Darling...!! If you want the world... Then... Let’s... Conquer it...!"

"You and your giant forehead are no match for me, girl."

latest
latest

rx105.png

Last edited:

Theldaran

Liturgist
What's the point with falling in love with a 2D character? You can't screw them unless you happen to have a wet dream involving them. And you seem to hate cosplayers of said characters, so I don't see any way out of that despair.

Unwanted

logan

Unwanted
What's the point with falling in love with a 2D character? You can't screw them unless you happen to have a wet dream involving them. And you seem to hate cosplayers of said characters, so I don't see any way out of that despair.

Dude falling in love is like getting your dick harder ! you can't control yourself.Right now i feel normal thanks Allah ! but last week i had a severe depression after lost my lovely waifu.

Maybe one day it happens to you too and you will know how its feel like.

Last edited:

Theldaran

Liturgist

Dude falling in love is like getting your dick harder ! you can't control yourself.Right now i feel normal thanks Allah ! but last week i had a severe depression after lost my lovely waifu.

What happened to your waifu? Was it a case of corrupted files? Was it on a dakimakura and your mother threw it away?

Unwanted

logan

Unwanted

What happened to your waifu? Was it a case of corrupted files? Was it on a dakimakura and your mother threw it away?

I beat the game and now she gone forever

Theldaran

Liturgist

She's not gone. She lives in your heart and your dreams.

Otherwise, try Love Plus.

Unwanted

logan

Unwanted

Yep.just out of curiosity, are you a woman or a men ?

Theldaran

Liturgist

Yep.just out of curiosity, are you a woman or a men ?

I think you can figure it out, what kind of girl would recommend Love Plus to you?

Plus, everyone is male on the interwebz.

Unwanted

logan

Unwanted
Its pedo if its a virtual character ?

By the way love plus is too anime-like to me enjoy,i really dont find those anime-like girls attractive at all ! except my lolis Saria and Tifa.

I may have more lucky with that other dating sim called the witcher.

Theldaran

Liturgist
Its pedo if its a virtual character ?

By the way love plus is too anime-like to me enjoy,i really dont find those anime-like girls attractive at all ! except my lolis Saria and Tifa.

They're average Japanese gals. "I said consummate Vs, CONSUMMATE!"

Toy with pedo and see what you become.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom