Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Post Scriptum

Niklasgunner

Savant
I'll wait and see how Hell let loose and Battlefield V turn out...... i don't have time to play 3 same games no more.
Hell Let Loose is going to take years until it's in a comparable state.

Post Scriptum has the squad framework behind it, which is developed by a dev team of 30+. Both PS and HLL have roughly 10 people working on each, but Post Scriptum has an already standing foundation and can focus on assets and maps, while Hell Let Loose is in a state compareable to Squad 3 years ago, with only bare bones infantry combat playable. It's not hard to see which one is clearly going to emerge as the winning WW2 shooter and even if HLL somehow turns out successful, it won't be worth playing for a good 1-2 years.

warci

Educated
You can now surrender in style with the french faction. It appears I'll have to give this one another go now...

Star Citizen

Learned
This shit always intrigued me but I always forgot about it. Should prolly wishlist it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom