Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

No Man's Sky

Gerrard

Arcane
This turd has a modding community? Talk about buyer's remorse.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
rnkuz5uumda11.jpg

index.php

Arcane

Multiplayer

• Team-up with a small group of friends and explore the universe together, or be joined by random travelers.
  • You can help friends to stay alive, or prey on others to survive.
  • Tiny shelters or complex colonies that you build as a team are shared for all players.
  • Fight as a pirate or a wingman in epic space battles with friends and enemies.
  • Race exocraft across weird alien terrains, creating race tracks and trails to share online.
  • Character customisation allows you to personalise your appearance.
Visual overhaul

• The game is fully playable in third- or first- person, both on-foot and in ship.
  • Planetary rings and improved space visuals make space more beautiful than ever.
  • Dramatically improved planetary terrain generation, ground textures, water and clouds bring the environment to life.
  • Significantly more detail added to ships, NPCs and buildings.
Unlimited base building

• Bases can now be built anywhere on any planet.
  • Dramatically increased base-building complexity and size limits.
  • Hundreds of new base parts.
  • Own multiple bases.
Command freighters
  • Assemble and upgrade a fleet of frigates and command them from the bridge of your freighter.
  • Send your fleet out to into the universe, or deploy them to help you as you explore a specific system.
  • Improved freighter base building allows a truly custom capital ship.
  • Invite your friends aboard and take on challenging multiplayer missions from the Galactic Commission Station on your bridge.
https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...on-mode-in-action-ahead-of-next-weeks-launch/

mbv123

Arbiter
Gotta admire their dedication at least to polish the turd, even if it's pointless waste of effort and everyone's time in general.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Gotta admire their dedication at least to polish the turd, even if it's pointless waste of effort and everyone's time in general.

They had to do it, otherwise no one ever would buy their next game.

illuknisaa

Cipher
No man skys biggest problem was the very little content it had was absolute trite. Now they have added more trite content. Why would I want to play this?

Okagron

Prophet

Like it matters. Their reputation is forever stained by overhyping and overselling their game before launch and then releasing a barebones game that didn't had the content to back up the price it was being sold as. Made worse by the fact that it took them two years to put the features in the game that were promised before launch.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard

Like it matters. Their reputation is forever stained by overhyping and overselling their game before launch and then releasing a barebones game that didn't had the content to back up the price it was being sold as. Made worse by the fact that it took them two years to put the features in the game that were promised before launch.

It's the first release on xbox though

Tehdagah

Arcane
Thinking of buying this, looks good now. But my internet is shitty and I imagine that downloading the uptades will take forever.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
I play all types of games. Kotex approved or not.

I'm a game player.

I don't care if kotex pre judges a game is shit or not.

That being said, I just don't buy any shit coming down the pike either.

I'll rent or game-fly until I decide it's worth a purchase.

But this game so far, I have done neither.

Zep--

The Decline

Arcane
I play all types of games. Kotex approved or not.

I'm a game player.

I don't care if kotex pre judges a game is shit or not.

That being said, I just don't buy any shit coming down the pike either.

I'll rent or game-fly until I decide it's worth a purchase.

But this game so far, I have done neither.

Zep--

Kotex approved.

036000030211.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom