Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I don't need trumpfists

Zibniyat

Arcane
And they're wasting useful screen space while scrolling through the page.

Very kindly requesting that they be removed for me only, as I don't want to ruin the experience for those who like or "need" them.

Thanks!

I hope this doesn't go "unpredictably" bad for me, or anyone involved. :bunkertime:

PorkBarrellGuy

useful screen space

in site feedback

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

Bigg Boss

Arcane
What does the full emote package look like at this point? Is it obscenely long or just long enough?

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
And they're wasting useful screen space while scrolling through the page.

Very kindly requesting that they be removed for me only, as I don't want to ruin the experience for those who like or "need" them.

Thanks!

I hope this doesn't go "unpredictably" bad for me, or anyone involved. :bunkertime:
Or you could, you know, not browse the only subforum where the button is available. This a video game website, after all. Shouldn't be a big loss to miss one stupid subforum, right?

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I agree. Trumpratings are boring, retarded and shit. Remove them please.

Ah the same guy who said you shouldn't lift because gains disappear if you don't maintain them :D

It's all coming together now

Started lifting... later found out, that as I stopped lifting, every built-up mass disappeared again. Everything. And quite fast.
The body always reverts back to a point it can sustain easily. And this point is reached when the growth period is over.
Any additional muscle mass gained by heavy lifting or bodybuilding afterwards cannot be sustained easily anymore.
If people still want to maintain this mass, they are a constant slave to eat like bodybuilder and train like a bodybuilder - which ultimately becomes stressfull when they grow older.

In my humble opinion people are better off accepting their body as it is. Nothing speaks against some light training to keep the body fit though.

Last edited:

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
why did I lose my trumpfists, and why didn't I get the ok hand and stuff

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom