Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Avatar Wars: Lycra Suit's Name And Avatar Are Deliberately Confusing..

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Like every other dispute this should be settled by a gentlemanly round of Unreal Tournament between the two claimants.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
"You! You're just like Lyric Suite!"

"Oh I am not like Lyric Suite at all. Some would say, I am the Reverse."
Actually gives me an idea.

I hereby officially request that Lycra Suit's avatar be flipped horizontally to avoid confusion.

0at4pDx.png
so basically every lyric suite thread will be about a crazy italian talking to himself in the mirror

I was suddenly reminded of this old thing
J7v62XH.gif

Kalarion

Serial Ratist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Thanks for the support. I added a disclaimer to my posts. Hopefully this will clear some confusion.

Let me know if this helps.

Although I probably won't bother even if it doesn't.

You couldn't be bothered to spell correctly in your signature. Will continue to rate "bad spelling" until the error is rectified.

Bibbimbop

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Thanks for the support. I added a disclaimer to my posts. Hopefully this will clear some confusion.

You claim to be a parody account.

Can you point to any examples of your "parody" where you are actually imitating his style to great effect?

You are basically being yourself and arguing directly with your target, rather than doing a coherent impersonation. You just lack the wit to understand what a parody is.

I ran a search on keyword "intellection" and user "Lycra Suit" but found nothing. Same with "schuon" too. Even I have made jokes about intellection before when arguing with Lyric Suite. Some of the easiest ways to pretend to be your target, and you didn't even have the presence of mind to incorporate some of his well-known verbiage into your so-called parody.

You aren't doing a "parody" because you aren't clever enough to be anything but your own boring personality.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
I don't know. Maybe they were driven away by all the edgelords.

I'm positive that no one here willingly leaves the codex.

Any time someone is unable to post on the codex it's because they were banned or they died. Not joking either.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom