Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

God, how I missed Oblivion

DraQ

Arcane
Judging from the butthurt Lilura is frequent visitor to the clown district, but unable to respond to facts in any way other than tagging them retarded.

I have always said this much DII cannot be healthy.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
DraQ said:
No, it's level 2.

You need to be at least level 2 to complete a daedric quest which is required to get an artifact for the MQ. Other than explicit level gating of daedric quests everything is scaled so you will not have any problems thwarting a wholesale daedric invasion as lvl2 nobody.
:happytrollboy:
Coincidentally, this thread is a splendid retards.txt material.

Oblivion gates are not encountered 1 hour into the game. You have to be speedrunning the game to tackle Oblivion gates the time you fight a dragon in the main questline of Skyrim.
Its about the same time/part of the story in both. Compared to Morrowind, which kept you away from the 6th House until the end of the second act, even though everybody knew in their first minute they were the chosen one. Not saying Morrowind does story well, but at the very least they had a plot.

Ravness

Educated
I actually wanted to get back into Oblivion but to get started on modding is a head scratcher. I can't use WyreBash because steam installs oblivion in a certain way that WyreBash would fuck up. So I thought about just waiting for Gog to have it on sale again...

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Steam doesn't install shit to nowhere. You just gotta move your Steam directory to something else, like C:/Games.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Maybe, but it would probably conflict with other mods that rely on Steam, like OBSE. Moving your entire steam directory to another location is the easiest method.

Ravness

Educated
Maybe, but it would probably conflict with other mods that rely on Steam, like OBSE. Moving your entire steam directory to another location is the easiest method.
I mean install directory for other games, just keep oblivion on a separate one

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Same answer. Steam or some mods may conflict with that. My solution was just to move my entire Steam directory outside of Program Files.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom