Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Dawn of War tournament - itz DONE!

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Also how the fuck you lost a IG\SoB matchup

SoB, if played correctly, is insanely super duper hard for IG.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
also, you dow virgins really need to finally understand the critical importance of immediately capping all the strategic points around your base at the start, and immediately building listening posts on them

this is quite literally the very single most important thing you should do in the first 2 minutes

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Yeah and for entertainment purpose, spoiler the results.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Once RK47 has vod'ed the games, I especially recommend watching the second one. It was a bit derp but super intense action.

Ima fite you
OK, so what about fight at 20:00 (i guess thats 19:00 in your GMT? But then i just learned that easterners have a bizarre custom to say that they are gmt+1 in the summertime when their actual time is gmt+2 so idk, are you actually in gmt+1 or gmt+2)

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Ima fite you
OK, so what about fight at 20:00 (i guess thats 19:00 in your GMT? But then i just learned that easterners have a bizarre custom to say that they are gmt+1 in the summertime when their actual time is gmt+2 so idk, are you actually in gmt+1 or gmt+2)
I'm always confused by that shit. I live in Germany and this post was created 14:30 local time, if that helps. Anyways, 19:00 is a bit too soon,would one hour later work for you?

Ima fite you
I'm always confused by that shit. I live in Germany and this post was created 14:30 local time, if that helps. Anyways, 19:00 is a bit too soon,would one hour later work for you?
You are in GMT+2 then. Because it's summertime. So 20:00 is the same for you and me both.

This is GMT: https://time.is/no/GMT

If whatever time it is where you are is one hour more than the above, then your time is GMT+1. If it is two hours more, it is GMT+2.

RK47

Patron

Holy crap. Chaos' Eco never stood a chance after that crazy start. Literally death by a thousand cucks.
Good try by Roxor, but DE took 2/3 of the map and just rolled in the cash to cruise into T3 and unit spam.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Anybody wanna play tomorrow, at around the time this post was made or later?

The more I delay, the more critical capping tips Roxor gives my enemies!

RK47

Patron

That Diversity pick for Sweden did not work out.
Necron didn't use phase shift on wraith to decapture center critical point.
Tau used a very simple plan and somehow it just worked. :lol:
Not sure how I feel about this.
BUT BRING ON GAME 3!
With Jaedar having map pick for his Dark Eldars, the pressure is on once again for Poland.

Last edited:

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Well, unfortunately I forgot to save the replay of game 1. However, friend Jaedar was spectating only for that game, so he should have it.

Here's game 2 though: https://my.mixtape.moe/mmvdox.rec

(there's a moment where I'm attacking his base and afk'd for 15 secs or so - that's when I alt-tabbed to salvage the replay, but the game starts overwriting its temp file right away so gg)

Final result 2-0 for the 666_6.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
the game starts overwriting its temp file right away so gg

this is why friend Jaedar should immediately rename the temp file and not try to check if it's the right one in-game then exit after 10 seconds or it'll get overwritten with 10 seconds of footage

Stormcrowfleet

Aeon & Star Interactive
Developer
I will be gone for work for two weeks. I will come back to avenge the Crimson Fists later.

RK47

Patron

Terrible game for Eldar. Bad opener.
Guardians are not good enough vs Necron Warriors.
Dark Reaper Aspect Stone was constructed, but no Dark Reaper until Soul Shrine is completed? Why?
It was too easy for the necrons.
Your match sucked so much energy out of me I overslept two bus stops on my way to work.

Last edited:

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Bonus:

Actually it was 4 scarabs, the first one reached its target at around 1:45 but I wasn't expecting him capping northwest first, so I ended up idling there for a bit. At around 2:25, the scarabs are then sent to decap the point just above, which explains the mysterious 'cancelled' capture from a little later.

The plan was to play defensively under my upgraded LPs, but the warriors were already upgraded and grouped by the time the engages started, so I figured I'd push on the power spike and it worked.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom