Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGs where you can roleplay as serial killer

ShadowSpectre

Arbiter
Yeah, it's called Dungeons & Dragons.

933f5a880154081d227075b6ca59c34a.jpg

Kutulu

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex
I dont care much about playing a serial killer....

But the fact that theres no game where you hunt them is mind boggling, like gas light london searching for jack the the ripper clones in a fucking detective rpg.

Shame, shame really.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I dont care much about playing a serial killer....

But the fact that theres no game where you hunt them is mind boggling, like gas light london searching for jack the the ripper clones in a fucking detective rpg.

Shame, shame really.
Blood on the Ice in Skyrim. It's probably the most ambitious quest, scripting-wise. :M

Allyriadil

Educated
Go play Space Station 13 or Lifeweb. And if you haven't played them, well you should be ashamed of yourself.

V_K

Arcane
So any other games where you can roleplay a serial killer, carefully planning the next murder?
Not a serial killer per se motivation-wise, but assassin guild questlines in TES have you murder quite a few people and have some fun setups sometimes. Like that one quest in Oblivion (yes, Oblivion) where you're basically acting out a slasher movie.
Ditto for Dishonored I guess.

deama

Prophet
Kenshi is an RTS/RPG hybrid. Once you train your character(s) up, you can snatch some poor fuck and then put him in a cage, beat him to death, bandage him, then beat him to death again etc... maybe lose a limb or two.

Fargus

Arcane
Kenshi is an RTS/RPG hybrid. Once you train your character(s) up, you can snatch some poor fuck and then put him in a cage, beat him to death, bandage him, then beat him to death again etc... maybe lose a limb or two.

It's more of a slaver\wardlord simulator am i right? Im still waiting when Kenshi leaves early access. But it's in my library.
:love:

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
All stealth games in which you are given the possibility to kill are basically serial killer simulators without the game acknowledging your murders as such. Unless you mean you want to experience the game through the damaged and fractured psyche of a serial killer, well, serial killers are like animals, they have urges they can't control and will go to great lengths to satisfy them. Sooooo collecting xp and loot? RPGs are the ultimate representation of the mentality of a serial killer? You decide.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom