Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

vota DC

Augur
Thought cabinet is scheduled anyway for being in the next devblog.

For release date it is the same situation of bannerlord: developer's country is in peril and America is hosting hostile politicians. Stop protecting Trudeau from Baltic's revenge.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Voted thought cabinet of course. This won't be the first time good characters or setting have existed. This will be the first time I can be a part of them in this unique way. If thought cabinet isn't amazing, kinda nothing else matters.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Btw do devblog has some dunno, menu?
I mean, like in two click jump to articles about attributes, about skills at least.
I'm going to post something somewhere a bit, so it would be a pleasure not to turn pages over and over.

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer
Btw do devblog has some dunno, menu?
I mean, like in two click jump to articles about attributes, about skills at least.
I'm going to post something somewhere a bit, so it would be a pleasure not to turn pages over and over.
I think our tag system is just cosmetic. Sorry, bro

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Wait, I'm serious.
Which tag system?
Btw do devblog has separate entry for Thought Cabinet?

EDIT
I see I see, it's next after Motorics.

Last edited:

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer
This is what you´re looking for. I think "story" is the tag you´re looking for. You´ll get a list of post titles that helps you to narrow it down. The big Thought Cabinet article is still in the works, but it is outlined in a few of the other ones and in some interviews I believe. The one after "Motorics" is "Combat" unless my browser cache is screwing me over.

upload_2018-6-28_22-35-3.png

luinthoron

Learned
Hey bros, what's the word on physical copies - is one planned? If so - what about a manual?
So far it hasn´t been planned. In case we do decide to do a limited run of exclusive physical copies - we´ll make some noise about it.
Dragging up this old bit of the thread again... The upcoming release of Dead Cells has brought to my attention the existence of Signature Edition Games who seem to be specialized in providing just that. Might be worth looking into.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It sure is hot. We’re heading toward a record high temperature this week. Not cool.
:negative: And we are having a week of heavy rain and ice fall(don't remember how it was in english). This year is totally bonkus,half the winter i spend in a tshirt.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I do. It's just enough to keep me from suiciding :)
You people are strange,you take a whole month of free time during the summer to enjoy the sun and go somewhere on vocation. Now you have a whole summer and complain about it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom