Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Dawn of War tournament - itz DONE!

Ninjerk

Arcane
IG/SM

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Also remember that the match "schedule" is not an actual chronological schedule with match days. The matches can be played in any order you like when folks are available to play.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
I got all races unlocked in skirmish, does that mean they're unlocked in multiplayer, or do I need to run the tool for that?

Edit: All races unlocked.

Last edited by a moderator:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
fi2GYV4.jpg

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
2 gg with a friend, and I know what I need to do. First thing, read up on eldar, cuz its been so long I forgot about their webway teleporting bases.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Just missed signups but I am a newfag who has barely played so it would be lame to watch some other fag of equal or lesser value rape me.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Well, you can always practice for next season.

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
so has there been an actual ~tournament match~ so far or r u folks just fooling around
Since you ditched the idea of a fixed weekly match schedule, some sort of deadline for the round robin phase might be useful, or a rule like at least one sanctioned match per participant per week or so...

Anyways, this tournament already got me legitimately back into 40k tabletop. So if anyone of you ever feels the desire to visit Berlin and fighting 500 points of poorly painted T-800's, I got u covered.

Stormcrowfleet

Aeon & Star Interactive
Developer
Anyone in the real division willing to fight today in the next 6 hours ?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom