Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Upcoming and future role playing games

Naraya

Arcane
Not an RPG but Overload released today on GOG: https://www.gog.com/game/overload

If you liked Descent, go and buy this game - it's everything a spiritual successor should be and then some more. It's a MAJESTIC incline.

:takemymoney:

Last edited by a moderator:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Border Closure 边境封闭 Release Date: TBA (Available on Steam EA) added to Asian
破东荒 - Chaos Of East Release Date: 2018 added to Asian

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tales of Vesperia Release Date: Winter 2018 added to Asian
Yakuza 0 Release Date: TBA added to Asian
Yakuza Kiwami Release Date: Coming Soon added to Asian
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Release Date: October 5 2018 added to Third/First Person Action

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Ancient Frontier: Steel Shadows Release Date: Summer 2018 added to Turn-based
Pixel Princess Blitz Release Date: TBA added to Asian
Lonia Saga 2 Release Date: TBA added to Asian
The Scroll of Taiwu 太吾绘卷 Release Date: TBA added to Asian
Immortals Release Date: July 14 2018 added to Asian
午餐13 RELEASED!

Fixed Kenshi

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
For all intents and purposes, you could consider Dying Light 2 an RPG. It has skills, choice and consequence, a leveling system and has Chris Avellone involved with it. If you consider Ass Ass Creed an RPG, Dying Light 2 is an ultra RPG. Only counterargument is that of Infinitron's, who has his "official" rule of the developers having to say it is an RPG.

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
This looks cool.
34984791_10155778846598137_4044775632712761344_o.jpg

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
I feel like I am missing lots of games, but I have decided not to think about it too much. I'll just add stuff as I find it. Hopefully, this will be an ongoing thread. 2018 releases moved to its own post and then continue on with unreleased stuff from there.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom