Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Encased - isometric post-apocalyptic RPG under the dome

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Fro Scientific:
1 is What is this?
2 is generic
3 generic again
4 is What is this?
5 is so-so
6 is best except worst "skirt" ever

6 anyway.

Modron

Arcane
Yeah I kind of like 6 as well and would also reiterate giving it a "skirt"/tabard/whatever along the lines of 4/5. Or just throw the helmet from 6 onto number 1 for that more hazmat look.

agris

Arcane
Patron
Fro Scientific:
1 is What is this?
2 is generic
3 generic again
4 is What is this?
5 is so-so
6 is best except worst "skirt" ever

6 anyway.

Remember, scientists need very good use of their eyes and hands. I knew some guys who were trained to wear full hazardous materials suits in the event of chemical exposure in our building, and they suck. Try inverting the colors of 2's tunic and apron, replace 6's with it, and you have a winner imo. Gas masks are cool, but they aren't science - they're trench warfare.

For the warrior: the body shapes of 2,4 and 6 are pretty good, with the silhouette of 2 being the best. If you can generate and show the permutations of 6's head on 2 and 4's body, 2's head on 4 and 6's body, etc - I bet 4's head on everything will look good, but 6's head on 2's body will be the best.

edit:

Yeah I kind of like 6 as well and would also reiterate giving it a "skirt"/tabard/whatever along the lines of 4/5. Or just throw the helmet from 6 onto number 1 for that more hazmat look.
Is a good suggestion as well, although not to get a 'more hazmat' look, but for the utilitarian value of a suit over a tabard, and a full field of view (augmented by projects on the inside I assume).

Last edited:

frajaq

Erudite
Good concept art always makes me hyped up for a game even if I know the end result won't even come close to it

CadmusLabs

Arcane
Developer
Tier #2 Blue Wing Technician drafts.

engineer1.jpg

frajaq

Erudite
I like #4 with #2's drone buddy

Is there any info about the factions of the game already?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom