Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

janior

Arcane
Vatnik
thicc
co1H8jF.jpg

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Ray Dyer's FRUA version of Ravenloft.

The Castle took a very long time to explore. It's large, there's lots of secret doors, but the most devious thing was the stairs that didn't align properly.
But I found the Count at last.

sqr7UBY.png

vmR2o9k.png

P4jFtbc.png

GPKJDMn.png

KpXHcVt.png

2018-06-162makjd.jpg

2018-06-1639sjj7.jpg

Fun little game. Controls are a bit wonky and I'm not a fan of the bouncing shit when you get hit, but other than that this is probably the best "remaster" that I've ever seen.

edit: citation needed - Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap

Last edited:

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Ray Dyer's FRUA version of Ravenloft.

The Castle took a very long time to explore. It's large, there's lots of secret doors, but the most devious thing was the stairs that didn't align properly.
But I found the Count at last.

sqr7UBY.png

vmR2o9k.png

P4jFtbc.png

GPKJDMn.png

KpXHcVt.png
Oh man! Can you post more screenshots? That is my favorite setting and module of all time

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom