Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Third Person Perspective PC Games - TPP

Farewell into the night

YO and HAIL to the GOOD and BAD people of RPGCODEX.

I want YOU to share your game knowledge with me. Let's create a list of every PC game that has THIRD PERSON camera.

Fortunately, I know a couple of titles, so I'll start:

MDK, MDK 2
TOMB RAIDER (serie)
GOTHIC (serie)
EVOLVA
MAX PAYNE (serie)
ANACHRONOX
HEAVY METAL: F.A.K.K. 2
RUNE
BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL
CROC, CROC 2
UT 2004
Fallout 3 (serie)
warframe
WORLD OF WARCRAFT (serie)
PRINCE OF PERSIA 3D (serie)
Hitman (serie)
Dark Souls (serie)
Assassin's Creed (serie)
Spider-Man (serie)
Blood Omen 2
Legacy of Kain (serie)
Vampire - The Masquerade (serie)
GTA 3,4,5
Dead Space
The Elder Scrolls III, IV, V
Minecraft
Dreamfall: the Longest Journey
Dreamfall Chapters (serie)
The Secret World
Armed and Dangerous
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Witcher (serie)
Mount & Blade (serie)
Neverwinter Nights (serie)
Bionic Commando
Cloudbuilt, Super Cloudbuilt
MAFIA (serie)

Ok, I gotta go. These ones are the firstf I remember. I know more, but don't have time to post them now.
Show me your goodies and I THANK anybody that'll participate in this thread. Thanks! :*

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
great thread

Fallout 3
UT 2004

These are not third person games, they are first person games with the possibility to use a poorly implemented third person camera. Going by this logic Hitman, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid, Mount and Blade, etc. are all first person games because there is technically a first person mode in all of them.

Farewell into the night

great thread

Fallout 3
UT 2004

These are not third person games, they are first person games with the possibility to use a poorly implemented third person camera. Going by this logic Hitman, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid, Mount and Blade, etc. are all first person games because there is technically a first person mode in all of them.

Yes, you're right. Poorly implemented or not, I want those too on the list.

btw: I'm posting the games/series I already played - first. Then I'm gonna put some titles I didn't played, for example Mass Effect.

Furi
Freedom Fighters
Hunted: Demon's Forge
Fable (serie)
Harry Potter (serie)
Hidden and Dangerous (serie)
Sacrifice
Total Overdose: A Gunslinger’s Tale in Mexico
Tony Hawk's: Pro Skater, Underground, American Wasteland (serie)
Kaan: Barbarian's Blade

C'mon RPGOCDEX, I'm surprassing you!

Farewell into the night

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Middle-earth: Shadow of War
Lords of The Fallen
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (serie)
Oni

Abhay

Augur
I entered this thread thinking about the pros / cons of TPP in video games but .. ??

but why?

A simple google search can provide you the complete list that you wish to make, no point is wasting a topic over it.

I suggest you to think about coming up with something more important and useful for this topic that can encourage member's participation for a meaningful discussion

@ topic - Mafia City Of Lost Heaven, Hitman series, The Hidden and Dangerous series (features both P's), etc

Farewell into the night

I entered this thread thinking about the pros / cons of TPP in video games but .. ??

but why?

A simple google search can provide you the complete list that you wish to make, no point is wasting a topic over it.

I suggest you to think about coming up with something more important and useful for this topic that can encourage member's participation for a meaningful discussion

I think you're right, but I assume humans are better than search engines. I'm hoping here to get some rare titles, that I don't know of, and are hard to google.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Kameleon (from Mafia devs)
Gorky Zero and Gorky 02 (aka Soldier Elite) - from tactical RPG to... this
Souls series (Dark, Demon's Bloodbourne)
Crusaders of Might&Magic
Gothic and Risens games
Just Cause games
Giants - Citizen Kabuto

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom