Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

Gerrard

Arcane
i couldn't remember the old warframe, i hung around in beta just for a couple days, it was a terrible game with nothing to do and the most horrible pay to win structure, but damn, the combat seems much more "meaty", even the cheap shaky-cam helps.
crap, now i want that.
Didn't they add a shaky cam option recently?

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
i don't know, i'm still looking for how to silence that retarded operator and his completely useless comments.
Funny thing is that only the person who is least likely to benefit from those comments can hear them, meaning you. MAYBE it would be better to give the heal plz comment to EVERYONE ELSE on the team?

crap, now i want that.
Don't.

Maybe it's something that'll be acknowledged for Melee 3.0.
Main thing Melee 3.0 really would need to address are combo input customization (so no stance is ruined by having utter shit inputs), maybe have more than one melee button (not even something complex, a simple two-button system like in for instance NieR:Automata or Metal Gear Rising would be ideal since this game is not a fighting game), improve stance balance (ie, make sure there are no stances that lack either strong modifer+lunging properties or stun-finisher property), and naturally make melee simply overwhelmingly superior to all other forms of combat.

and naturally make melee simply overwhelmingly superior to all other forms of combat.
i'd be fine with that, as long as the combat is deadly and we get ways to completely dodge damage and have a working, usable way to defend and parry.
i'm asking too much, i'll stick to my rifles.

Arnust

Savant
Honestly yeah, at least for me all and any melee weapons are basically mastery fodder. I don't know why I keep making more and more of them, next level for me is 14 and that's apparently the most any item will require.

Gerrard

Arcane

E:

ITZ happening, time to throw Lotus into the sun (soon).

Last edited:

eklektyk

Erudite
after castrating saryn now comes nerf to linked abilities and their builds ... FUN DE as always

havent played in like 2 months only collecting login tokens...

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Remember when they nerfed Saryn but then she became more powerful than they could possibly have imagined via Spores and Molt? Yeah, that was great.

DE hates fun, it's what they do. I honestly can't remember them making a single good decision while I was playing, except perhaps when they retooled the Ignis and a few other weapons and made them actually good.

Never did finish giving away all my shit. Some people just didn't contact me. Well, it's too late now! RIP

Gerrard

Arcane
Never invest too much into non-prime frames, unless they are fairly new. This is the reason I never bothered upgrading normal Ember even though I had to wait like 18 months for the unvaulting to get the missing part.

after castrating saryn now comes nerf to linked abilities and their builds ... FUN DE as always
Yeah man, fucking DE actually making you play the game by fixing exploits that literally let you afk the game. You'd make a good successor for Norfleet.

Last edited:

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
It's not really a surprise it's Limbo Prime next either, they've never deviated from Prime frames release order being same as the originals order right? Ie, next Prime will be Mesa (unless I'm forgetting someone being released between Limbo and Mesa).

EDIT: The one that will be confusing will be when it comes to Atlas and the Chinese version frames, since Wukong and Nezha have two release dates.

Last edited:

eklektyk

Erudite
i dont mind rebalancing if done properly - but we talkin bout DE here ... smash it with nerfhammer till it bleeds sobbing in the corner and nobody touches it coz its that pathetic ...

devs i think forgot that for ppl to pay them players need to enjoy their game and not be constantly hit and abused by manchild devs with adhd and complex of inferiority ...

after they baerly stepped away from IPS changes and took their revenge on comunity for forced plan change we got almost 6 months with no content and now they will prob bundle new quest with meele castration ...

since they took away meele going thru "walls" and introduced a lot of shit that makes no sense with regards to wonky and buggy colision detection with it meele lost its flow for me - another great DE addition to make players forget wf and move on

devs chasing new players for greater profit always work ... and sacrifice old players who pay most of youre revenue is sound bissnes plan ... it worked for soooo many companies, did it not??

anyways i colected another daily token and imiedietly logged out ...till next day

Gerrard

Arcane
Better to chase off new players because they enter a mission and have nothing to do thanks to one autist jumping around like a monkey and shooting himself in the feet, right.

eklektyk

Erudite
i do wonder on retention numbers for new players tho

since i dont care much for nerfs that DE hands left and right thanks to loads and loads of weapons in my arsenal - i can always switch to something that works - but new player with one or two warframes and lets be generous 4 weapons when half of his/her/it arsenal suddenly gets to shit status will just say "fuck it" and never come back...

my clan hemorraged playerrs like crazy ..... especialy new ones and this was at the hight of DE blitz ad campaign to attract new prey ... i guess that 99% of them just dumped wf and never looked back

clearly only nerfing and limiting fun and gamepay is working fabulusly for DE ...

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Doesn't matter if you redeem in the market or on the website. "Only one code redeemable per fag".

And I am way ahead of you old friend, Sloppers is already sipping very prestigious tea from his very prestigious new food bowl for while now. :obviously:

Wild Slop

Arcane
Doesn't matter if you redeem in the market or on the website. "Only one code redeemable per fag".

Bliblablubb, you are a liar and a thief. I first tried doing it in-game market and it was no good.

And I am way ahead of you old friend, Sloppers is already sipping very prestigious tea from his very prestigious new food bowl for while now. :obviously:
So you knew? You knew and you didn't share with the rest of the class?

Bliblablubb: Thief, scum liar, trouble maker

- I rest my case.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Bliblablubb, you are a liar and a thief. I first tried doing it in-game market and it was no good.
I resent that sentiment! That outrageous accusation made me feel harrassed and inclined to show an honorable judge on a doll were I felt violated. Reported good Sir, reported!

You Sir, must have of instead failed at properly inputting your code at the place of commerce. I doubt I succeeded were you failed, being only of lowborn birth myself. An additonal attempt on the website proved futile, for as the given code can only be redeemed once.

So you knew? You knew and you didn't share with the rest of the class?
I was informed by a gentleman who's name I shall not reveal here, but he is know for his preference of "point A", to redeem a gift with the utmost urgency before it might become void. Since information flow always follows the way from seasoned professionals down to despicable amateurs, and I include myself into the latter group, I felt no need to disturb the upper class like yourself good Sir. There was simply no possible way you would not be aware of it.

Sincerely and with the utmost respect for his betters:

Me

Wild Slop

Arcane
Have it your way. Civil War has begun.

May you have a big house, a beautiful wife and a bountiful source of income - Chinese curse

*As a courtesy to others let us continue the topic of our Civil War in our own private thread.

Last edited:

Gerrard

Arcane
There's nothing to grind, the quest is like 1 hour long and doesn't solve anything. And they spent a year making this, can you imagine them making a singleplayer game?

eklektyk

Erudite
well to get all of dem new mods you need over 200k endo and milions of credits :) all that efort to use it on :drumrolls: ONE warframe and one build .... spectacular i say :)

Efe

Erudite
you can use those mods on other frames.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom