Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wolfenstein: Youngblood - two player co-op with BJ's daughters

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://bethesda.net/game/wolfenstein-youngblood

WTF.

Wolfenstein: Youngblood is a brand-new co-op game unveiled at the Bethesda BE3 Showcase 2018. The game takes place in 1980, 19 years after BJ Blazkowicz ignited the second American Revolution in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.

Wolfenstein: Youngblood introduces the next Blazkowicz generation to the fight against the Nazis. Play as one of BJ’s twin daughters, Jess and Soph, as you search for your missing father in Nazi-occupied Paris.

Wolfenstein: Youngblood will release in 2019.

Last edited:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Gears of War female protagonist - Check.
Wolfenstein female protagonist - Check.
BattleField V advertisement with badass female - Check.
Female team leader in The Division 2 - Check.
Sassy faminist chick in DMC5 - Check.

:thisisfine:

Trithne

Erudite
Didn't we already liberate Europe in The New Order? What have they been doing for the intervening two decades?

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
There's a good reason to explain GOW5's female protagonist if you played the fourth game - basically she has a bloodline connection with the antagonist of the original trilogy so it makes sense that the new trilogy gonna revolve around her.
This Wolfenstein Youngblood nonsense is :retarded: though. I adore The New Order but The New Colosshit and this basically vaporized all my interest in the franchise from now on.

mondblut

Arcane
Wolfenstein female protagonist - Check.
BattleField V advertisement with badass female - Check.
Female team leader in The Division 2 - Check.
Sassy faminist chick in DMC5 - Check.

Women buying videogames - still no go, must double down moar, that will surely work

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
They're already moving the story forwards twenty years for just DLC instead of a mainline game? WTF, I guess TNC must have really bombed at the box office.
Oh wait:

19 years after BJ Blazkowicz ignited the second American Revolution in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
THAT ONE EVENT WHICH HAD THE MOST POTENTIAL FOR ITS OWN GAME BUT HAPPENED ENTIRELY OFF-SCREEN LOL

DemonKing

Arcane
Hot female twins are every guy's fantasy surely? Especially when they have big guns and are fighting Nazis.

:deathclaw:

Surely the primal appeal of Wolfenstein is BJ blasting Robot Hitler away with his chaingun? Instead we get this...just who do they think their target market is?

Felix

Arcane
The insulting thing is: those dykes are not even hot. Sad!

But the plus side is you can pretend they are teenage boys I guess.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Oh for gods sake. This shit is never going to stop, isn't. I'll bet you anything in 5 years every protagonist will be a transsexual bicycle riding gay vegetarian. With unskippable cut-scenes where he/she/xir eats broccoli.

PrettyDeadman

Female protagonists in video game used to be sexism:

82ca6d2627dc0b97_848x477.jpg

109-2-1454119925.jpg

Now they are feminism?

We went full circle. I blame incels and alt-right.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom