Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Games codex hates but you like and vice versa.

Tigranes

Arcane
The Codex does not hate enough. It must hate all the more ferociously, and stoke the burning fires.

mondblut

Arcane
What? codex hate ToEE? Wasn't it on the 70s list and hasn't it been spoken highly of?

Well, it sure makes the storyfag portion of the codex sad. They expected another glorious hyperlink romp from Troika, and got proper D&D combat slapped into their faces instead. Must have been almost as hurtful as Fallout 3.

SkiNNyBane

Liturgist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Who is crazier, Skinnybane or Rose McGowan!?

Bro you literally mentioned being bipolar on this very forum like... why do you make me do this? Remember having a manic episode while talking about fighting games? I do. Not to mention this isn't even remotely funny.

Big Wrangle

The Risen games are worthless. One is an inferior imitation of Gothic 2 that shits the bed towards the second half, and the rest is... what?

SkiNNyBane

Liturgist
Patron
I'm not the arguing about dumb shit. ^_^

Yeah your full on shitposting cringe bullshit. So much better.

So what? Your rabid and illogical fanboyism is better? No, that’s the real cringe.

"Rabid illogical fanboyism... " oof. Whats the matter? Tried to have an actual coherent thought but all that came out was REEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

I don't even understand why yall get so worked up over DS is an RPG thing. I am legit scared someone will have a stroke over this lmao.

Last edited:

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
17f2be7c-d0d8-4964-b6f8-d8fa35afbc1c.inline_yes

I like, Codex in general doesn't:

Pokemon
Destiny
Smash Bros?

I don't like, codex in general does:

Hard one...there's no genre I really hate. I'm not big on grand strategy, city management and permadeath rpgs, though I never give those a fair chance before I ragequit and go back to popping moles

Mustawd

I don't even understand why yall get so worked up over DS is an RPG thing.

Wait what? Who was getting worked up? Go back and read this thread. One person made a statement and then suddenly you go full-court press as if the entire forum is attacking you.

Who wants to have a conversation with someone like that? Not me. That’s why I didn’t feel like getting into my reasons on why to me it’s an action game. I was hoping you’d just move on and other ppl could comment on what games they’re interested in.

But you’re still at it. Even after multiple times saying you’re done.

And yes, it is cringey to watch.

SkiNNyBane

Liturgist
Patron

Wait what? Who was getting worked up? Go back and read this thread. One person made a statement and then suddenly you go full-court press as if the entire forum is attacking you.

Who wants to have a conversation with someone like that? Not me. That’s why I didn’t feel like getting into my reasons on why to me it’s an action game. I was hoping you’d just move on and other ppl could comment on what games they’re interested in.

T R I G G E R E D

Mustawd

T R I G G E R E D

‘K.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom