Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

Unwanted

†††

Patron
Reminder that in order to push diversity in games, Naughty Dog had to force Amy Hennig out because she didn't make diverse enough games. That's some irony right there

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Codex butthurt is glorious.

On another note, they said this game will be about hate. I had originally thought Joel will get killed, and she will be out for revenge. Now I think it will be her lover shown in this video.

Still haven't shown any Joel gameplay though.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
On another note, they said this game will be about hate. I had originally thought Joel will get killed, and she will be out for revenge. Now I think it will be her lover shown in this video.

Certainly not, because that would only reinforce the "gay, especially lesbian, relationships are only portrayed to end tragic" trope, which tumblr doesn't approve of.

Last edited:

DJOGamer PT

Arcane

DISCUSS! Or something.

serveimage

Swampy_Merkin

Learned
Possibly Retarded
The difference is that Denise Richards and Neve Campbell were hot

That is a friendly reminder, thank you. Also "Cruel Intentions" with Buffy and Selma Blair.

Yes. Let's turn this into "My favorite lesbo" scenes thread.

Here's another: Julianne Moore and Amanda Seyfried in "Chloe"....Julianne Moore maintains the hotness better than any woman I can think of.

Swampy_Merkin

Learned
Possibly Retarded
Oh wait....

Amanda Seyfried and Megan Fox in "Jennifer's Body."

That one is an absolute classic....not as much nudity as "Chloe," but muh Megan Fox.

SumDrunkGuy

Oh wait....

Amanda Seyfried and Megan Fox in "Jennifer's Body."

That one is an absolute classic....not as much nudity as "Chloe," but muh Megan Fox.

I'm like one of the only people on earth that liked that movie. Partially because of what you said, partially because of the hilarious satanic and muderous band they encounter.

Swampy_Merkin

Learned
Possibly Retarded
I'm like one of the only people on earth that liked that movie.

I don't know which movie you're referring to. I'm not here for cinematic quality, only hot cinema lesbo action. Make a recommendation or gtfo. (TV show action is allowed also).

Wait...yeah...Jennifer's Body was kind of ok.

Rodcocker

Arbiter
Seriously this is some of the most violent shiz ever I've seen in a video game. Close ups and gory detail of a throat getting slit. Someone getting disemboweled alive with high fidelity gut physics. The AAA ultra graphical detail and grim tone make it seem way more brutal than the deliberately OTT stuff like Manhunt and Soldier of Fortune.

It doesn't bother me. But it makes the game seen tonally all over the place when the writers are clearly trying to push a soppy SJW progressive agenda, but seem to have chucked in ultra violence without a second thought and seemingly any real point. All the other games that go for mega gore normally are making it a point of it, or a going for splatterhouse B movie tone.

They don't have to show this stuff on the player's screen so vividly. But they choose to - without seemingly knowning why. It's just weird.

Swampy_Merkin

Learned
Possibly Retarded
Holy shit. How could I forget Natalie Portman and Mila Kuni-ling-s.

(If only I had the option to insert these videos, but I'm sure lesbian Cinema Aficionados will pick up the slack).

Swampy_Merkin

Learned
Possibly Retarded
Seriously this is some of the most violent shiz ever I've seen in a video game. Close ups and gory detail of a throat getting slit. Someone getting disemboweled alive with high fidelity gut physics. The AAA ultra graphical detail and grim tone make it seem way more brutal than the deliberately OTT stuff like Manhunt and Soldier of Fortune.

It doesn't bother me. But it makes the game seen tonally all over the place when the writers are clearly trying to push a soppy SJW progressive agenda, but seem to have chucked in ultra violence without a second thought and seemingly any real point. All the other games that go for mega gore normally are making it a point of it, or a going for splatterhouse B movie tone.

They don't have to show this stuff on the player's screen so vividly. But they choose to - without seemingly knowning why. It's just weird.

I don't even know what game this is about, but if you have hi-res videos of bloody tits, then I would appreciate if you would show rather than tell your story.

imweasel

Probably for the same reason that the Miss America Pageant has removed the swimsuit and nightgown rounds from the competition. Attractive girls are offensive.

GrainWetski

Arcane
Holy shit. How could I forget Natalie Portman and Mila Kuni-ling-s.

(If only I had the option to insert these videos, but I'm sure lesbian Cinema Aficionados will pick up the slack).
I heard blue is a warm colour.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom