Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

Mustawd

Press L1+L2 and tap circle to scissor.

I still fail to see the problem. I saw Wild things when I was a teen and got to see Denise Richard’s tits as well as her
make out with a young Neve Campbell.

So forgive me if I’m not outraged.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
OMG Lesbians! Shocking!

Oh wait, it's not 1998.

Ok, it is a little shocking to cut from deep lesbian kiss to spiking some guys jugular, that's like some edgy Shadman shit.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Press L1+L2 and tap circle to scissor.

I still fail to see the problem. I saw Wild things when I was a teen and got to see Denise Richard’s tits as well as her

It's a bit cringy that they are forcing their LGBTQETW agenda here, but I agree, (pretty) lesbians are hot.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Done better by Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix in 2001:

lcqy14aopgo3ue8jrwox.jpg

800.jpg

44896-fear-effect-2-retro-helix-playstation-screenshot-hana-and-rain.gif

233483-fear-effect-2-retro-helix-playstation-screenshot-best-line.jpg

233490-fear-effect-2-retro-helix-playstation-screenshot-putting-on.jpg

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
Romances are watering down the experience, characters do stupid things, their annoying, their badly told and especially now that its a homo one. Let's hope the girl with the jew nose dies fast and we don't have to see her yelling like a tumblr queen.

DemonKing

Arcane
20 years ago the only thing you needed to save the world from a zombie/demon/Nazi outbreak was a big muscley guy and a shotgun/BFG/Thompson SMG.

Now it seems that the same thing can only be managed by a strong, empowered Lesbian with an agenda.

Last edited:

Dexter

Arcane
INB4 the unavoidable AI downgrade...
INB4 Downgrade? Have you watched the damn footage? Entering low grass makes one invisible, the AI seems to be too stupid to hear footsteps or other sounds or realize that the protagonist is hiding behind an object even though she just ran behind it, direct bullets and axe hits do absolutely nothing to the stronk protagonist other than letting the screen become red for a second, and muscular men can't overpower a meek looking teenage girl in a struggle. What else can they even downgrade?

vonAchdorf

Arcane

The difference is that Denise Richards and Neve Campbell were hot ;)

I wonder why they gave the chick Anita's nose but not her earrings.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom