Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

E3 2018 - Official Codex Thread - June 9th to 14th - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

Luka-boy

Arcane
Yazuza Zero, Yakuza Kiwami 1 and VC4. What more can a man ask?
proxy.duckduckgo.com9js44.jpg

DeepOcean

Arcane
Okay,
Satisfactory
Sinking City
Yakuza Zero
Valkyria 4

Well, four games are better than the zero from the consolefag companies.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I added both Yakuza games to wish list. Sees Denuvo DRM.

*removes from wihsh list*

I'll stick to my PS4 copies.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Poor obsidian.

Avellone with Techland and Stormland shortened from Stormlands and now a VR game.

Shinji

Savant
This is how an E3 presentation should be -- no buzzwords, straight to the point, one game after the other.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
The Walking Dead game is Game of the show

Disclaimer: I own stock in Starbreeze

DeepOcean

Arcane
JC 3 was boring, only prettier than 2 but with worse gameplay, JC 4 seems the same thing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom