Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

E3 2018 - Official Codex Thread - June 9th to 14th - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

Jarmaro

Liturgist
That's... that's it? Entire show? Lol that's dissapointing.

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Now I feel like an idiot for staying up late just to see if Eidos' doing something interesting...

I am less angry now, so let me examine Bethesda's show:

What the fuck has it done to Fallout, why would I want this? I like the satisfaction of beating challenges myself, not having a bunch of idiots do the work for me! Bethesda just wants us to do the work for it, and it can go to Hell.
Elder Scrolls is now a mobile rail shooter. Elder Scrolls 6 might be different, but I doubt it and the trailer certainly did not tell me anything. Fuck The Elder Scrolls as it stands.
Wolfenstein is now about William Blaszcowicz's daughter. No one gives a fuck about his daughter, what about his son Commander Keen? This is also going to suck, just like the last one.
Rage 2 looks fun, but this show was otherwise worthless shit and has killed my interest in Bethesda. I think now that Bethesda and Bioware are shit, C.R.P.G.s are down to CD Project Red. Goodbye C.R.P.G.s, at least Cyberpunk 2077 looks like a great elegy.

I think that being deaf might add new facets to gameplay. I might be setting my expectations too high, but at least Square is trying something different with that rather than regressing like the previous companies.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Sqaure Enix wasn't even a show. It's a pre-recorded broadcast. I'll keep an eye out for Babylon's Fall and The Quiet Man, but with what little we saw, it's hard to get hyped. Glad they put in Dragon Quest XI and Octopath Traveler in there. Sad about no SaGa: Scarlet Grace. At least make the west aware of its existence.

Suicidal

Arcane
Worse conference so far, worse than EA and thats saying something

Disagree. EA's Command and Conquer mobile made me feel like I was getting ass raped by a big black prison inmate.

Square conference was boring, but boring is better than painful.

+ Platinum's game might be interesting. Maybe.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
About The Quiet Man, it's "an immersive story driven cinematic action experience seamlessly blending high-production live action, realistic CG and pulse-pounding action gameplay", developed by non other than Human Head Studios:

ShadowSpectre

Arbiter
So far, a very underwhelming E3. Even the crowds look tired and bored (as people have already pointed out). In fact, half of it has been not much more than teaser trailers.

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
Why would anyone past 10 years old play anime? Except weird or really fucked (mentally) up people.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom