Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bethesda won e3

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
When your competitor is incompetent greesy fucktard like Microsoft you basically have yhe win served on a platter.

Like if you are beating a quadriplegic child at a marathon should you feel proud?

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
But where is the Starfield trailer?

Edit: ah I missed it. Found it now.

Last edited:

Doktor Best

Arcane
It was an exciting night for little Makabb.

He had this very strange dream in which a small, beautiful man with curly hair appeared. With a voice as smooth and gentle as a choir boy, he told him stories of the most amazing places with the most amazing people in it. He showed him the towns and the forests and the caves of this world and also the mountains. Mountains he could climb and a thousand and one tales he could live through. The man touched his chest, leaned over and brought his lips right next to his ear.

"It just works", he whispered.

As little Makkab woke up in the morning, he felt this weird and new sensation down there and his pants were all sticky. He ran to his father and asked:

"Father, father, what has happened to me?!?"

Father replied:

"Son, i have bad news for you..."

Last edited:

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

yeah sure
If was not for cyberpunk i was not even watching this e3 :D

Gotta love that unmoddable awful fallout and Tes mobile :D

oh what about fallout shelter on switch?

Tes6? you like landscapes i guess? Do they recycled the landscape from the new fallout survival game?

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Awwww.... i was going to answer to you but.... In the end would be like steal candy from a child... Or kick an innocent puppy.... Poor thing.

Ocelot

Learned
When your competitor is incompetent greesy fucktard like Microsoft you basically have yhe win served on a platter.

Like if you are beating a quadriplegic child at a marathon should you feel proud?

Microsoft wasn't that bad this year.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Did they finally announce Elder Scrolls 6 Skyrim 2 Oblivion 3 Failout 5: Medieval Fantasy Edition?

a cut of domestic sheep prime

the laugh and cheer track they seem to have dubbed in was hilariously bad

Okagron

Prophet
I'd like to know from which alternate dimension this conference the OP is talking about comes from. Because i want to see that one instead of the one we got here.

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
They pretty much did win. The only interesting titles were Doom, Starfield, Elder Scrolls 6 (all 3 Bethesda) and Dying Light 2 (Techland). Everything else was shit.

Quillon

Arcane
Whoever's fucking won, I enjoy Microsoft conferences the most despite not owning any console, they pace the show well. EA's was shit, Ubi's was good last year, this year meh, Sony's was boring as fuck, video after video, why make a conference for it if there won't be devs talking on stage, just release the vids on youtube and I'd rather watch a movie than playing their games :P

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom