Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

Okagron

Prophet
You can use the radio to fuck with them/piss them off/lure them away. And there is interactivity with Raul, multiple options with Tabitha. To imply the area is nothing but a shooting gallery is bullshit.

Glorified shooting gallery, then? It still boils down to Tabitha and Raul. Exploration is basically non-existing.
You get to kill Super Mutants, you can get a companion and do a quest that actually has an ending slide. Plus, i think, two chests with loot in it and background for the area in the terminals. There is exploration in this whole area.

Now it just seems you are underselling the exploration of New Vegas. Like i said, i don't think it's super good, but you are making it sound way worse than it is.

jungl

Augur
who the fuck even liked the settlement building in fallout 4. It was the worse thing about the game. Sick of bethesda fallouts. There is no sense of danger or threat. No actual brain engaging gameplay running around with 999 ammo for all your guns, shits for 9 year olds that smoke weed all day lol. fallout 4 was was a 5/10 game like state of decay 2 I expect this will be no different. Honestly bethesda is just lucky that the 20 year old reddit minecraft single parent home generation of kids grew up in time to buy their shit games.

frajaq

Erudite
JsokKar.png

Quillon

Arcane
Why are these spoiled bethdevs constantly wanting clapping and screaming... "I finished a sentence, clap you fools!"

DerHausmeister

Barely Literate
Sure, wear a fucking sports jacket for announcing a new Doom game ...
You've got to wear a hawaiian shirt with skulls and guts !

frajaq

Erudite
It's amazing how people only really care about the main Bethesda games like Fallout/TES

Every other game bores the crowd

PorkBarrellGuy

It's amazing how people only really care about the main Bethesda games like Fallout/TES

Every other game bores the crowd

I don't entirely understand why because it's all going to be fucking garbage anyway. "But THIS garbage has a shiny name on it that plays off my nostalgia!"

Bigg Boss

Arcane
This shit is awful. Just do games people. Your skits are worse than high school performances of Grease.

I had to mute it. I'm too old for this shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom