Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Who hurt you?

• Thread starter Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
  • Start date
Self-Ejected

Barnabas

Self-Ejected
Patron
Shitposter
Your threads are horrible planetar

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

It's funny how it's always random faceless nobodies who grumble the loudest about that, which was never meant to appeal to them in the first place. Oh no, "Barbnabas" and "DJGamet PT" don't like my threads.

Who and who?

Parrots: 701

Parrots: 821

Oh, I see. Let me drop everything I'm doing and make sure that these newfags/alts nobody knows start liking my threads.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
LOL like I give a shit what you think about what others here think about me, Liberal.

He's right though.

Crispy you are no moderator. Everyone who is here a bit longer knows you are just a retard and loser who busted DUs balls until he gave you access, so he has you off his back.

Making someone like you "moderator" is like handing over the FBI to the suicide bombers. You are just a 3rd rate troll, and no one here likes you.

Self-Ejected

Barnabas

Self-Ejected
Patron
Shitposter
It's funny how it's always random faceless nobodies who grumble the loudest about that, which was never meant to appeal to them in the first place. Oh no, "Barbnabas" and "DJGamet PT" don't like my threads.

Who and who?

Oh, I see. Let me drop everything I'm doing and make sure that these newfags/alts nobody knows start liking my threads.

Better to be a nobody than an attention whore. I hope you find your dad.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Oh, btw:

Zvekxpr.jpg

zerotol

Arcane
Patron

Who and who?

nobody likes you libore_all

Grimlorn

Arcane
especially when we have a real poll spammer cancer

Don't be such a coward yourself. Point out the offender and I will take appropriate action.
Jason Liang and aweigh post a lot of shit threads lately. Andhaira should only be allowed to post his Daily Mail articles in one mega thread as well and not spam new threads for every single one.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Jason Liang and aweigh post a lot of shit threads lately. Andhaira should only be allowed to post his Daily Mail articles in one mega thread as well and not spam new threads for every single one.

Jason has a lot of his shit Retardo'd but he knows better than to complain about it. I warned Andhaira fairly and I think he listened since his latest story is actually funny.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

Who and who?

Yeah but they're right though.

Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted
I've always been pretty neutral on crispy as a mod, never really had an opinion for or against him aside from him being a bit strange. In this case I'm gonna have to agree with him though.

I don't post or read GD mostly so I can continue to pretend inbreds like you don't exist. Every now and then a post like this catches my eye and I have to remember I'm forced to live in a world where cretins like the OP aren't euthanized. Thanks for that. @Master Planetar

On the record the worst mod the codex ever had was Jaesun, by far.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
LOL like I give a shit what you think about what others here think about me, Liberal.

He's right though.

Crispy you are no moderator. Everyone who is here a bit longer knows you are just a retard and loser who busted DUs balls until he gave you access, so he has you off his back.

Making someone like you "moderator" is like handing over the FBI to the suicide bombers. You are just a 3rd rate troll, and no one here likes you.

sent from my Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
If you absolutely have to speak Portuguese then at least try to do it right.

I also don't have that SM-G6302T anymore, it's now with TBS.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom