Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

E3 2018 - Official Codex Thread - June 9th to 14th - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

Gerrard

Arcane
Well I don't know how much of it, but the multi grapple and increased strength and range were definitely some of the things people made for JC2.

jfrisby

Cipher
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong
EDT times listed for MS are wrong.
rating_rage.gif

Should be 4pm, I guess.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
The world map is definitely one of JC3's major weaknesses. For one, some parts of it are too large with small settlements scattered around vast fields of nothing. Also, the towns and locations are too similar to each other. JC2's map is indeed more diverse. For example, its capital city is so large that you could probably fit a separate game in it and it looks like nothing else you see in the game. Then there are all those snowy mountain forts and ski resorts. JC3 has nothing on that.

The "super modern city amidst rural South America" aesthetic of JC2 was really appealing to me, for some reason.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
We will probably the No Mans Sky NEXT trailer on Microsoft conference, as the "NEXT" edition is an xbox release

Ivan

Arcane
JC4 needs to focus on its combat, but I have little hope they will. Playing any of their games after 2 is like playing with GodMode turned on. Not very satisfying causign chaos without any challenge.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Yeah, but JC2 you hit a wall where every soldier suddenly has a fucking rocket launcher and that's not any better.

Ivan

Arcane
You know my problem with Red Faction Guerilla was the exact opposite. It gave all enemies rocket launchers and while it encouraged you to destroy buildings and shit, it made it very un-fun.

Jarmaro

Liturgist
Heh, the C&C mobile trailer now has 116 likes and 3k dislikes and it got unlisted. I wonder what EA was hoping for with this one.
Isn't that obvious? Mobile games make shitload of money without much cost, they simply made another one and looked for any strategy game they had right to use so they can advertise it. Easy as that.

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
if this Halo Infinity doens't have timetraveling through vague-ass dream levels I will be sorely disappointed

Jarmaro

Liturgist
Halo: Infinity.
Boring. Looks like open world, wouldn't show so much of nature and open spaces if it was diffrent, right?

Jarmaro

Liturgist
18 exclusives for XBOX? I will believe when I see it. Probably just time exlusives whicg get released on PC later.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom