Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Did my first incursion, got a belt with +50 to all elemental resists and a wand with 83% increased spell damage, 5% of non chaos as extra chaos.

This league gon be gud boys.

Absinthe

Arcane
seeking hipster builds continues...

are my traps/mines considered party members? Can I throw discharge traps/mines if I got charges myself conduit and generate charges like a madman?

EDIT: nvm, got my answer https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989845/page/1#p8396223
Not even minions are considered party members for the purposes of abilities like conduit. Traps and mines and totems all use your stats, so they use your own power and frenzy charges. Totems can have their own endurance charges though, although you're not likely to ever see that ever since Enduring Cry stopped being a spell. If you want minions with charges you can either make spectres out of those apes that give allies frenzy charges or use Necromantic Aegis with Victario's Charity. You could also just use Victario's Charity yourself, but using it yourself is much worse for charge generation in dedicated minion builds.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I got flashbacks in the Temple with some of these monsters
screenshot-2013-05-02203240_zpsa987278c.png

Yeah them ghosts are quite gay. On a bright side league seems pretty good, Boss runs are actually not hidden behind annoying RNG and drops are pretty decent, even if you had bad luck in incursions, with room upgrades and such, beelining to a boss is still an option and takes only a minute. Rooms themselves are like a cherry on top, with all of the corruption crafting shenanigans and lvl 3 juicy drops. It also integrates fairly smoothly into the lvling process, while being completely optional.

Guess after bestiary fiasco they had to step their game up, good for them though.

GrainWetski

Arcane
Really enjoying this league. Picked the wrong league to stop with ssf though. You get so much loot from temples and I even got a 6l chest from a level 58ish temple.

Melee skeletons build with the new Vaal system is pretty fun as you have 50+ minions running around and they melt bosses.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Did they added new map to the atlas? Like two more or something? Would check myself but I'm going with the new build now.

T. Reich

Arcane
Did they added new map to the atlas? Like two more or something? Would check myself but I'm going with the new build now.

They re-added the Perandus Manor to the atlas. It's in the lower left corner, connected to t4 Chateau.

It had already counted towards the atlas map bonus, now it's simply made official. Use to be that you could get 158/157 atlas completion.

Perkel

Arcane
So i got back to play some PoE and i must say those changes to old skills and rework of Vall skills are great.

New incernate is dope as fuck.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Got my first "unexpected disconnect occurred" in this league. And it was during final emprah phase. Now i don't have motivation to play today.

Deflowerer

Arcane
Thinking of getting back to the game.

Since can't be bothered to do too much unguided theory-crafting beforehand, I'll roll the PoE random character generator and try to build my character around those constraints. Seems more interesting that way, personally.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Dafug is this shit? Login to Oriath - unexpected disconnect. Relog - ok. Teleport to act 6 - unexpected disconnect. Relog - ok. Teleport to hideout - crash.

Gerrard

Arcane
How the fuck do I get more single target damage with Arc totems, I can't do shit in T10 incursions because totems don't add time when hitting the architects. :negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom