Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter BATTLETECH - turn-based mech combat from Harebrained Schemes

PanteraNera

Arcane
Bohr
somehow I can not get rid of the feeling that you are enjoying pulling their legs ;)

Cael

Arcane
Crotch installed ac20 tranny mech would be :incline:
A tranny 'mech would have a gaping hole where its crotch is. An example is the Chameleon shot in the crotch by a Cestus' Gauss Rifle at point blank range in the novel "Flashpoint" (the Chameleon didn't survive the shot).

Tara: That is hardly sporting, Richard. The ref would call that a foul.
Richard: He should have worn a cup.

Last edited:

Cael

Arcane
Bohr
somehow I can not get rid of the feeling that you are enjoying pulling their legs ;)
Except that I have managed to clear the problem with my ad blocker and as a result can no longer see twits :D See no evil! Muahahaha!

Ad_Blocker.png

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Unwanted

Bladeract

It's Neckbeard Shitlord. Again.
Dumbfuck
A tranny 'mech would have a gaping hole where its crotch is. An example is the Chameleon shot in the crotch by a Cestus' Gauss Rifle at point blank range in the novel "Flashpoint" (the Chameleon didn't survive the shot).

Most trannies are just some dude in a dress.

Cael

Arcane

Those are crossdressers. Trannies are dudes with boobs and their dicks hacked off (well, post-op, anyway).

Unwanted

Bladeract

Dumbfuck

Those are crossdressers. Trannies are dudes with boobs and their dicks hacked off (well, post-op, anyway).

Very few of them actually do that, 99% are some gay dude in a dress with stubble showing through the makeup, and often with boob job.

Cael

Arcane
Very few of them actually do that, 99% are some gay dude in a dress with stubble showing through the makeup, and often with boob job.
If they didn't trans, then they are no trans. If they don't like it, they can go suck a car exhaust pipe. The mutilation of the English language ends here!

My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
If they didn't trans, then they are no trans. If they don't like it, they can go suck a car exhaust pipe. The mutilation of the English language ends here!

The problem here is you're trying to apply logic to trannies.

On the topic of hardpoints, I think it's fine for the game. Yeah the fluff implies you can completely refit a mech however you want, but for some merc crew I could see that being daunting. Also BT fluff has always been kinda inconsistent (FASAnomics in general are a complete clusterfuck when you scratch past the surface) with depicting the whole scavenger tech stuff, up until the just dropped it around 3055. I really don't mind the Jihad or Dark Ages stuff that much, but the game universe really could use a reboot and some more internal consistency.

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2

On the topic of hardpoints,

Smooth transition, bro.

Cael

Arcane

Trannies can be logical. It is the SJWs that are the emotards. While they often overlap, not all of the alphabet soupies are SJWs. But when they are, the change in hormones multiply the retardism.

Unwanted

Bladeract

Dumbfuck

Tell that to kiva trans'woman' listen and believe motherfucker

Cael

Arcane

The fact that HBS hired that illiterate fat bitch as the writing team lead says more about the company than about Kevin.

Unwanted

Bladeract

Dumbfuck

The fact that HBS hired that illiterate fat bitch as the writing team lead says more about the company than about Kevin.

The process for courting a paradox buyout is long, sordid and painful.

Quigs

Magister
Not factory made variants. Explicitly stated that the original AC20 was replaced.

:nocountryforshitposters: You got a point to your dumbfuckery? In no case was 12 tons of equipment and armor molding transferred to an opposite torso. Even the swayback kept the position of the weaponry.

Cael

Arcane
Not factory made variants. Explicitly stated that the original AC20 was replaced.

:nocountryforshitposters: You got a point to your dumbfuckery? In no case was 12 tons of equipment and armor molding transferred to an opposite torso. Even the swayback kept the position of the weaponry.
And your talk about Marik style refit kits was 3050 stuff when we were talking about 3025.

And the point is that you are a dumbfuck because you obviously know you can't win and instead keep moving the goalposts.

You can claim all you want, but the fact is that the TRO contradicts you at every turn. The special personal variants of the Marauders, for example, puts paid to your latest goalpost moving.

Quigs

Magister
It's cute how desperate you are to keep people believing you know the universe. You can't even keep your own claims straight, but you're going to sling claims of fallacy like some journalism 101 student moonlighting for gawker.

Your posts on the subject come with a false authority, puffed up with self adulation and ultimately being little more than your own private fan fic. It's almost as if you decided that the 'ask me about battletech' tag meant you must know what you're talking about, but even you couldn't be that much of a dumbfuck, could you? or maybe I'm giving too much credit to a newfag.

Regardless, your transparent attempts to stay on the offensive by slinging nonsense won't work here, chumbo. You're a senseless idiot who couldn't tell an Urbanmech from his asshole. Post less. Read more.

Cael

Arcane
It's cute how desperate you are to keep people believing you know the universe. You can't even keep your own claims straight, but you're going to sling claims of fallacy like some journalism 101 student moonlighting for gawker.

Your posts on the subject come with a false authority, puffed up with self adulation and ultimately being little more than your own private fan fic. It's almost as if you decided that the 'ask me about battletech' tag meant you must know what you're talking about, but even you couldn't be that much of a dumbfuck, could you? or maybe I'm giving too much credit to a newfag.

Regardless, your transparent attempts to stay on the offensive by slinging nonsense won't work here, chumbo. You're a senseless idiot who couldn't tell an Urbanmech from his asshole. Post less. Read more.
What is really pathetic is that you can't even get your insults right. That tag was a result of Infinishit wanting to "put me in my place" because him downvoting me repeatedly for kicking HBS and his tranny boyfriend in the nads wasn't making an impression.

What is telling is that you have now devolved into calling names and ad hominems instead of actually posting facts. Why don't you do what you want me to do and let the people decide instead of desperately trying to convince them you actually know something, hmm?

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Finnish knife fight!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom