Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News Harebrained Schemes acquired by Paradox Interactive

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
Groping trannies turns out to be solid PR strategy. Game hasn't had this much news currency since before launch!

imweasel

Ruh roh!!

They have to sell the company to pay the bills now. Golly gee, I wonder went wrong...

Y79GPci.jpg

The SJWism and far-left politics that HBS embraces are cancer

Whats up with infinitron retarded rating when there is empircal evidence for that lol??
Facts are kryptonite for far-left SJWs.

That said, enjoy the Culture War on glorious Codexia.

:kingcomrade: :flamesaw:

Cael

Arcane
Ruh roh!!

They have to sell the company to pay the bills now. Golly gee, I wonder went wrong...

Y79GPci.jpg

The SJWism and far-left politics that HBS embraces are cancer

Whats up with infinitron retarded rating when there is empircal evidence for that lol??
Facts are kryptonite for far-left SJWs.

That said, enjoy the Culture War on glorious Codexia.

:kingcomrade: :flamesaw:
Only if you are taking aim at a studio that gave him free stuff. If that studio haven't, you can call it what you like and he won't care.

Cael

Arcane
So HBS fired someone I have heard?
Some scandal, not sure who or what exactly...
Only in the part of the forum that doesn't turn up on search engines and the like. Can't add to the shame of his chosen studio and that of his favourite tranny butt buddy, you know. They might stop giving him free stuff. Hide, hide and cover up.

Unwanted

Bladeract

It's Neckbeard Shitlord. Again.
Dumbfuck
Only in the part of the forum that doesn't turn up on search engines and the like. Can't add to the shame of his chosen studio and that of his favourite tranny butt buddy, you know. They might stop giving him free stuff. Hide, hide and cover up.
You mean chosen one studio including (((tyler carpenter)))

Cael

Arcane
You mean chosen one studio including (((tyler carpenter)))
Anything to do with it. Only positive things allowed. You point out their shit, you can expect the downvoting and the post movings to fly like startled crows. Just take a look at the General RPG and General Gaming forums and the number of moved threads pertaining to this or to HBS.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom