Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Shadenuat

Arcane
(dies to skeletons 7 times)
"Yeah... maybe I should read what my skills actually do"

sstacks

Arcane
(dies to skeletons 7 times)
"Yeah... maybe I should read what my skills actually do"

Stop speaking such common sense madness! :P

Yes, it should have occurred to me that fighting skellies with piercing and slashing weapons was dumb. But in general that area was a little too high for my party.

sstacks

Arcane
What difficulty are you playing sstacks ?

Game is looking good after playing PoE 2 and being disappointed in a few elements, only wish the devs would update more...

There are four settings, I am on the 3rd (Core Rules, I think)... just one other setting above where I'm at.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Huh, they were there and not even a single interview video? Sad!

pathfinder-kingmaker_2018-06-15_001.jpg
pathfinder-kingmaker_2018-06-15_002.jpg
pathfinder-kingmaker_2018-06-15_003.jpg
pathfinder-kingmaker_2018-06-15_004.jpg
pathfinder-kingmaker_2018-06-15_005.jpg

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Owlcat games probably doesn't have tens of thousands to spend on E3 PR, so that would mean "game journalists" would have to actually walk and speak to them and then write an article. Much easier to just be shown/told what to write so you can regurgitate it to your followers like what Bethesda, CDPR, etc. do.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Owlcat games probably doesn't have tens of thousands to spend on E3 PR, so that would mean "game journalists" would have to actually walk and speak to them and then write an article. Much easier to just be shown/told what to write so you can regurgitate it to your followers like what Bethesda, CDPR, etc. do.
OMG STOP ATTACKING THE PRESZZ

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Deep Silver? No My.com? I guess that's for the better.

Hah, oh yeah, that is new information isn't it? Bard's Tale IV + Wasteland 3 + Pathfinder Kingmaker. Deep Silver = crowdfunded RPG label?

But if they are publishing it than that must be very recent news because there was no mention of Pathfinder in the annual THQ Nordic investors conference thing.

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Deep Silver? No My.com? I guess that's for the better.

Hah, oh yeah, that is new information isn't it? Bard's Tale IV + Wasteland 3 + Pathfinder Kingmaker. Deep Silver = crowdfunded RPG label?

But if they are publishing it than that must be very recent news because there was no mention of Pathfinder in the annual THQ Nordic investors conference thing.

Maybe it’s just not lucrative enough to be considered material.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom