Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vampyr - vampire action-RPG from Life Is Strange devs

Deadass

Savant
is this game good guys?

PrettyDeadman

The game is not VTM:Bloodlines (best non-combat rpg), but its still good (rpbably second best non-combat rpg) and cold reception from pleb game journalism and 2017 codexers is a good indictation -> they can feel the quality with their lizard reflexes (even though they are unable to comprehend it) and feel threatened by it.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
331.png

My first failed quest,from a person that i haven't seen and in a place i haven't been! And i still on the first day!

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Huh, this is out? I'll guess I'll demo it once a few patches come out. Can you be a Tzimisce-like wholly alien and disconnected from human mindset vampire?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Buahahahaha the main quest is amazing,just listen to some people talking. One guy was sick and going to the hospital that is 10 meters from his position,he decided to get to the hospital by entering the sewer and getting eaten by a warewolf!!!
:dealwithit:

PrettyDeadman

Huh, this is out? I'll guess I'll demo it once a few patches come out. Can you be a Tzimisce-like wholly alien and disconnected from human mindset vampire?
You can chose to groom your victims by getting into their circle of trust and curing their chlamydias to raise the quality of their blood before drinking them, I guess this is prety psychopathic?

Big Wrangle

Anyone that expected Bloodlines 2 from this is officially insane and needs to visit the local asylum.

SkiNNyBane

Liturgist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Can we not have another 20 pages of people thinking its cool to talk shit about a game before they played it? Yes we get it your codexfag can we move on.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Geee this game keep on delivering food,first proud mixed couple stealing shit,now proud faggot couple with PTSD. Shame that there is nothing interesting in the skill upgrading menu.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
You can chose to groom your victims by getting into their circle of trust and curing their chlamydias to raise the quality of their blood before drinking them, I guess this is prety psychopathic?
Yes! SJW tears go really well when mixed with blood!

Lacrymas

Arcane

The Tzimisce aren't psychopaths, though. They start fundamentally lacking the ability to experience life/the world like a human, especially once they get a bit deeper into the Path of Metamorphosis. That's what makes them interesting and alien, more so than any psychopath. Tzimisce the Antediluvian was a fungus beneath New York, can you equate that to psychopathy? It's a completely different dimension.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
331.png

My first failed quest,from a person that i haven't seen and in a place i haven't been! And i still on the first day!

The dangers of rushing a game:

That's like an unique event. When you go first in some locations you will have to pay attention, investigate stuff and save some people ... cause if you don't then they will die and you cannot redo their quest.

SkiNNyBane

Liturgist
Patron

The dangers of rushing a game:

That's like an unique event. When you go first in some locations you will have to pay attention, investigate stuff and save some people ... cause if you don't then they will die and you cannot redo their quest.

I mean maybe I am not looking at it carefuly enough but whats the problem with failing a quest before you meet a dude? If you create conditions where his quest make sense anymore how is that a problem? Unless it is a bug in this particular situation.

Would you rather the game not react to changes in environment making his quest obsolete or what?

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Be too nice (avoid killing people) and the game will fuck you up somehow.

I didn't do shit and my district took like a big health loss.

Edit: It was a game event, I couldn't do shit about it.

Last edited:

Lacrymas

Arcane
The sjw shit is actually historically accurate you dumbcucks.

It depends what you define as SJWism and what themes are explored in the game. England was predominantly liberal in the beginning of the 20th century, Winston Churchill himself was a liberal, and the Labour Party was in power (although I wouldn't call them liberal per se), but is that "SJWism"? It seems really anachronistic to call it that way.

SkiNNyBane

Liturgist
Patron
Be too nice (avoid killing people) and the game will fuck you up somehow.

I didn't do shit and my district took like a big health loss.

Are we playing the same game? Plague + vampires everywhere and you want your district to be a highschool reunion party?

SkiNNyBane

Liturgist
Patron
The sjw shit is actually historically accurate you dumbcucks.

It depends what you define as SJWism and what themes are explored in the game. England was predominantly liberal in the beginning of the 20th century, Winston Churchill himself was a liberal, and the Labour Party was in power (although I wouldn't call them liberal per se), but is that "SJWism"? It seems really anachronistic to call it that way.

I don't, its a legitimate social movement at that time. I just know these youtube educated cucks think of it as sjwism.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom