Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

important taco related business

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Man this is better than the time I found out Europeans think pizza should have corn on it.
eastern europeans more like. they have no idea wtf a pizza is

Mustawd

You apparently use the word differently, as in the general meaning of "preparing food" instead of exactly indicating in which manner it is prepared.. Cooking implies the use of water around here, ie. put water in a pot, put potatos in the pot, heat water, let it cook.
That video looks like baking/frying to me.

Oh yah. Cooking here is just a catch all for preparing food with heat. Baking to me implies an oven. And I was going to say pan fry but didn’t want to make it seem like oil is being used to “fry” it.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Oh yah. Cooking here is just a catch all for preparing food with heat. Baking to me implies an oven. And I was going to say pan fry but didn’t want to make it seem like oil is being used to “fry” it.
this is consistent w normal american uses. so good job assimilating, mexican interloper

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Found the solution to the taco problem: Bratwurst taco.
22314273-345e-4195-8353-f96d76e04ae2.jpg

DLkJ2upVAAAiZmu.jpg

AureliusMMXII

Educated
Men I love Mexican food. I also love to try and cook Mexican food. My results in trying to cook Mexican food vary.

Mexicans: are there any other good cooking videos like the one posted earlier ITT? I checked her channel but the essentials of Mexican cooking playlist doesn't cover things like a basic burrito. My burritos have a tendency to turn out a bit bland which I compensate with by shoving shitloads of cheese on. I wish to know the true ratio and selection of spices.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Okay so let's say I eat a taco that has 1000 calories in it. If I were to walk at 1MPH at a burn rate of 1kcal/hr, I would be ready for another taco in 1000 miles, right?

Mustawd

Thought you lived a taco-free lifestyle tbh Crispy

Crispy is a burrito man. I onced did a search of shoutbox archives for “burrito”and easily found 30+ references of Crispy talking about going to get a burrito, just finished eating a burrito, wishing he had a burrito and general burrito lore.

He loves his burritos.

Brocken Jr.

Arcane
Found the solution to the taco problem: Bratwurst taco.

There is no "taco problem". There was never a taco problem until Euros and Kwanzanians started "improving" hispanic food with their Prosperian innovations. Keep your German weiner out of the pure, noble and virgin taco.

peruvian food > mexican food

This is true. Lomo saltado, properly made, is probably my favorite dish.

3-1.jpg

Morkar Left

Dear Editor,

My name is Jess and I’m the Editor at Jen Reviews. I was doing research on tacos recipes and just finished reading your wonderful blog post: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/cod-advanced-warfare-ft-kevin-spacey.91376/page-9

In that article, I noticed that you cited a solid post that I’ve read in the past: http://www.fastcompany.com/3008346/deep-inside-taco-bells-doritos-locos-taco

We just published a delicious slow-cooker citrus chicken tacos recipe, complete with step-by-step pictures and detailed instructions. You can find it here: https://www.jenreviews.com/slow-cooker-citrus-chicken-tacos-recipe/

If you like the recipe we’d be humbled if you cited us in your article. Of course, we will also share your article with our 50k newsletter subscribers and followers across our social platforms.

Either way, keep up the great work!

Warmly,
Jess

Infinitron, your post is responsible for this.

Since you cited them I would demand that they do the same with Infinitrons post and share it with their 50k newsletter subscribers. If not sue them to hell because of breaching the contract.

PorkBarrellGuy

God you know what I haven't had in years? Lengua tacos. Fucking can't find them anywhere after moving out of Cali.

EDIT: It's actually really weird how people flip shit when I tell them beef tongue is good, you'd think I was telling them I eat bugs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mustawd

God you know what I haven't had in years? Lengua tacos. Fucking can't find them anywhere after moving out of Cali.

Im sure S Cali has some good Mexican, but it’s been frustrating finding good Mexican food in N Cali. Most of it is shit.

The only saving grace is taco trucks. God bless them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom