Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Random Iratus Trivia

Pope Amole II

Nerd Commando Game Studios
Developer
Unlike all other minions (which are crafted from the body parts of your fallen foes) Vampires are a bit special. They're born that way - you need to debuff an enemy with a Blood Curse, a special spell, and then you need to allow them to successfully retreat from the battle. Given the bloodthirsty nature of your minions (no vampiric puns intended), that makes it somewhat hard to get any actual bloodsuckers (but I've made one anyways).

Whereas enemies can come in both genders, returning Vampires are always female. Somehow, this fact gets constantly noticed although it's just an obvious development limitation.

The Vampires also have an ultimate skill that is called Trance. But I have no idea why this fact is important.

Aqualung

Dead duck
Patron
Insert Title Here
I managed to obtain one vampire once but I prefer brides of Iratus. My favourite minion is the humble yet versatile skeleton though.

Pope Amole II

Developer
My favourite minion is the humble yet versatile skeleton though.

That's somewhat intentional - I've known that everyone would just think "it's just a skeleton, nothing to see here" so I've made them to be

And they'll get even better with tactics where they'll have a 1/6 Resurrection chance passive called "Lucky Bones".

Pope Amole II

Developer
One day, I was listening to a Blood Caleb's quotes for inspiration and one simple thought came to me - we have the fucking Caleb, why aren't we referencing it enough?

Needless to say, right now there are a whole tree of skills in the development that will allow you to throw some dynamite, voodoo the living crap out of your foes or just to napalm them down. All while wielding your (t)rusty pithcfork and lighter.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom