Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Turn based rpg recommendation

Iskramor

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Can anyone reccomend me some turn based rpg but not chidlish shit liek dos 1 and 2 and no Age of decadence.Bsicly what would be equvalent of BG 2 but turn based???

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
SSI's gold box games and Dark Sun games, Temple Of Elemental Evil, Knights of the chalice, Natuk, Nahlakh, Aethra Chronicles, Disciples of Steel.

The Great ThunThun*

How DARE you!?
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Blackguards.
ToEE.
Expeditions series
Geneforge series
Avernum series
Knights of the chalice
Ultima series
Legends of Eisenwald

Theldaran

Liturgist
What you want hasn't been released yet.

Didn't you notice how the industry moved away from turn-based until recent years?

Mr. Hiver

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I would only recommend you to learn how to write proper words and sentences.

But you seem to be too dumb for that.

Drowed

Arcane
Ignore this question/thread i forgot to write no eye cancer graphics/visual.

23862.jpg

buffalo bill

Arcane
Ignore this question/thread i forgot to write no eye cancer graphics/visual.
Get over this sickness that you have. Then you can play great modern turn-based games like Infra Arcana, Neo Scavenger and Caves of Qud. If Underrail is not pretty enough for you then gtfo of codex.

Falksi

Arcane
Shadowrun Returns + Dragonfall. Both fucking awesome games marrying up what made CRPG's great with what makes modern games more accessible to a tee.

04a643f0e0e1bb2e35aef40e48632a9d_large.png

PrettyDeadman

The good ones are as follows:
Dark Sun : Shaterred Lands,
Knights of the Chalice,
TOEE.
The rest I can not recommend. I feel the people should not be allowed to play them until they can prove that they understand what good turn-based combat is.

Falksi

Arcane
Arggh, how could I forget, light on RPG elements but good turn-based fun with a superb Western-Demonic vibe & tone, Hard West..........

147132989515456564.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom