Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Hey faggots it's like all these other multiplayer games out now. Prepare to see wacky hats! Naked avatars! Mutants and loot crates!

Investigation over. Now let's all get together with blackjack and hookers and make a real Fallout RPG; call it Fuckout, wth the mascot appropriately named Fuckboy, and roll in the big bucks.
BlownOut!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
ecf580d8bae97d6728f46b76046d2604.png

You've got Sawyer on Steam speed dial? Impressive.

Lexx

Cipher
I, too, remember all the talk about "Bethesda never goes back in time!" which resulted in some pretty lulz over the years.

Drax

Arcane
TBH, while the (lol) RPG elementes were shite, the "The Sims" aspect of FO4 was the only part I found relatively amusing so a game based mostly around that with some survival crap and 142 mods could be fun for a drunk gaming session. Still shit, but a little less shit, I guess.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
that juicy battle royale money and twitchtards' audience using the Fallout IP itself for it, what a time to be alive, truly a spectacle for the ages. :prosper:

Yea it's pretty much confirmed now they have runned the Fallout IP into the ground.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
TBH, while the (lol) RPG elementes were shite, the "The Sims" aspect of FO4 was the only part I found relatively amusing so a game based mostly around that with some survival crap and 142 mods could be fun for a drunk gaming session. Still shit, but a little less shit, I guess.
Play your popamole man, no need to feel so guilty about it.

Drax

Arcane
Play your popamole man, no need to feel so guilty about it.

Oh, don't worry, I have no shame :D
I still fire up ye olde pokemonne golde when I go take a long shit.

PanteraNera

Arcane
[INT10] I get the feeling that 76 is an important number.

I thought I do not feel any pain for the rape of Fallout, since, Fallout 3 but damn ... why ... why ... fuck you Bethesda!
bFFJysJ.gif

ScrotumBroth

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
New video of Todd himself going into fine details about 76, just released.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom