Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

GAS!

Button:

1485099510055.jpg

Hey, I got a contender, but I need someone to photoshop the button to make it BLUE and say GAS...

panic1024x680.jpg

Here's another contender, maybe this one would make a better button?

dont-panic-on-blue-push-260nw-210088978.jpg

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Give trumpfists to all self-declared communists and a Clinton-merit badge to all who want trumpfists back

Brocken Jr.

Arcane
We have an excellent arsenal now. Only thing I'd add is something indicating "partial agreement." Very often I really want to brofist or agree something, but then the post goes on to say something wrong in another paragraph. "Meh" doesn't do this because it only expresses a lack of enthusiasm.

mastroego

Arcane
It's accepted that you Acknowledge the User's Agenda in partial agreement or understanding of where one's coming from.

The arsenal isn't excellent anyway.
We need badges and Trumpfists back, then it'll be "excellent"

Brocken Jr.

Arcane
It's accepted that you Acknowledge the User's Agenda in partial agreement or understanding of where one's coming from.

The arsenal isn't excellent anyway.

While I don't think this is adequate, I will accept it for the sake of not further cluttering the button box.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron

We need a set of conditions for the return of the Trump fists, for example:

- Hillary goes to jail, or
- The wall is funded and being built or
- Trump stops acting like an Israeli stooge.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Can we get a VOMIT button? I just watched a few minutes of the EA conference and had to run to the toilet to vomit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom