Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness - Tales of the Moon Cult expansion on the way

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Seems like the concept may have changed. When the game was first announced they were called "Winged Rillows".

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ally-on-kickstarter.98790/page-6#post-3888728
Dumbo-New.jpg

Nael

Arcane
So if you have ever wondered what a Rillow is, here's the answer:

GrapeOcean Technologies said:
Rillow are strong and broad, with thick skin and thick limbs. At around 7 feet tall, they tower over other humanoid races (with the exception of Giants and Jotunn). They have a pair of short tusks, which richer Rillow tend to adorn with expensive jewelry and carvings similar to tattoos. Some of our inspiration behind the Rillow is from Asian elephants, who were long-feared in Western countries as exotic symbols of power.

Rillow Crushmaster concept art -

20eed8bdfd4c7ba710bca97e32b8003b.png

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-couriers-of-darkness/posts/2200523

4 hours to go! Take a look at Add-Ons!

Ho there adventurers,

Only 4 hours to go! If every backer increased their pledge only by €7 on average (the price of a soundtrack add-on!), we would immediately hit the €125k stretch goal with the Gardens of Delight!

We will offer late backing after the Kickstarter campaign, and late pledges will be counted towards our stretch goals! Therefore, any increase in your pledge now won't be in vain even if we cannot hit €125k today! So if you like any of the below Add-Ons, please consider extending your pledge with it.

Digital Add-Ons require base pledge to be at the €16 or above. Physical Add-Ons, such as mouse pads or T-Shirts, need the base pledge to be at a physical tier level (€50, €135, or above) to cover the shipping and handling costs.

45d2fa510ae3d61553065ff6c96a0e85_original.png

Digital Add-Ons (require €16 tier or above):

• All Future Expansions/DLCs as Digital Downloads +€15 (included in tiers €100 and above)
  • Early Access Beta Key +€22 (included in tiers €85 and above)
  • Tales of Isilmerald Lorebook PDF +€7 (included in tiers €35 and above)
  • Isilbright Herbalist Guide PDF +€7 (included in tiers €45 and above)
  • Digital Soundtrack +€7 (included in tiers €35 and above)
  • Digital Ringtones +€5 (included in tiers €35 and above)
  • Extra Digital Download of the Game +€19
d02609afd5b99079587614006aac1c96_original.png

Physical Add-Ons (require physical tier €50, €135, or above):

• Erupted Souls T-Shirt +€20 (included in tier €135 and above)
  • Personalized Mouse pad +€12 (included in tier €135 and above)
  • Erupted Souls Keychain +€6 (included in tier €135 and above)
To add an Add-On, just increase your pledge accordingly with the Manage Pledge button, without changing your reward tier. For example, if you have pledged €16 for Early Bird Digital and want our beautiful soundtrack (€7), just set your pledge to €23 via the Manage Pledge button.

Unwanted

Bladeract

It's Neckbeard Shitlord. Again.
Dumbfuck
I don't think you are really an owner if anything if some guy can arbitrarily kick you off it even with a giant cashout. Let alone with a scheme where you then have to pay that guy a huge amount in a facebook founder forced buyback scheme. Especially when you are the one who's done all the actual work all along and all he does is sit on his fat ass making tweets and putting his family on the payroll.

Let us hope black geyser sets things up a little better than obsidan because that is fucking insane. Also let's hope that Avellone sues ferg's ass off like the facebook guy who got screwed did.

Cael

Arcane
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
I don't know what they have done. What I have done is NOT run the risk of paying for a lump of shit like the HBS game.

No pre-paying for games. No backing. No Kickstarter.

Be responsible with your money. No finished product that meets standards, no payment.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-couriers-of-darkness/posts/2200708

Campaign successful!

We reached 217% of our goal! YOU ARE AMAZING! Thank you so much!

Those who missed the campaign or want to use PayPal can pledge on our Backer Portal. This is where the pledge manager will be available later, too. It will allow you to upgrade your reward tiers or choose add-ons.

By the way, we received this awesome fan art from a backer - thanks a lot, friend!

12f2a5d0627640c39f2c0c5d118c0239_original.png

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
The lore/ geography/ map/ names/ whatever are so bizarre that I am almost offering to help them

Probably 80% of those rivers are completely wrong

Metal Hurlant

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
The lore/ geography/ map/ names/ whatever are so bizarre that I am almost offering to help them

Probably 80% of those rivers are completely wrong

That's part of the charm of this game. The constant :what:when reading about this and presumably playing the game.

Citizen

10 years from now only the oldest fags will remember Baldur's Gate while reading another 'BG was the pinnacle of RTwP RPGs' thread.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Something that can't be UNDONE! Black Geyser will erupt powerfully and Incline will rain again after many years on by drought plaged land of Codexia!

Honestly I trust these no-name devs from Europe to deliver fun, weird, optimally inbalanced RPG heir to Baldur's Gate more then I will ever Neo-Obsidian.

Which is not saying much more then nothing, yet it's something. And that something was valued by starved grognards to be over 100k. Good luck and may you avoid troubles and Zornilsa on your journey the same way publishers avoid Feargus and Obsidian. :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom